Preview GRAND FINAL - Collingwood Magpies vs Brisbane Lions • Saturday 30 September 2023 • 2:30 PM • Melbourne Cricket Ground

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't want to read too much into anything but our guys seemed to handle it all a bit better than them today. It was armageddon out there.

Just the body language and the eye language at the PC tells me the pressure is on them.

The viral video of Moore and his team going down the race laughing last week is just a tell tale sign of trying too hard to ease pressure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't want to read too much into anything but our guys seemed to handle it all a bit better than them today. It was armageddon out there.

Just the body language and the eye language at the PC tells me the pressure is on them.

The viral video of Moore and his team going down the race laughing last week is just a tell tale sign of trying too hard to ease pressure.
Again, collywobbles vs what a fun time.

We got this.

Well just got home from Captains Run, Parade then Royal Melbourne Show. To put it bluntly we are stuffed. What a captains run it was this morning. Numbers exceeded our expectations. We were 15 metres from the stage where the players finished up. We tried our hardest to drain out the collingwood chant, especially my daughter and my niece. The one thing i loved when Kath Loughnan started to interview Harris Andrews and the collingwood supporters started their chant , Kath virtually stood up to them and calmed them down to allow Andrews to talk and they kept quiet. Well handled today Kath.

The pies have come to the gf by the skin of their teeth in many games in a single year. Doesn't build resounding confidence.

We have spent years building and while we have had some fails, we know we have earned our stripes and deserve to be here.

Expect frantic panic from the pies at times, and the same maturity we hit Carlton with from us.

The bne to mel jetstar flight jq565 9.15 am is listed as cancelled.

Anyone on that flight should check it out.

When I was at the Gold Coast Airport today literally every Jetstar flight was delayed by at least 10 minutes or cancelled.

What is going on with them?

When I was at the Gold Coast Airport today literally every Jetstar flight was delayed by at least 10 minutes or cancelled.

Business as usual for the budget arm of qantas. I don’t fly with them unless I’m desperate. Constantly cancelling and delaying flights.

They run on minimal staff so if someone calls in sick they have to shuffle everything.

Given they are owned by Qantas, and they are trying to improve customer relations I'm genuinely shocked they have cancelled on grand final day.

We have three on their 7am flight. If that gets cancelled I'll have tickets for sale.

This is ******* torture waiting.

If I don't see manic pressure after the first bounce tomorrow i'll be worried. BUT if we're AWWWNNN lock in a Brissy premiership. Lions by 18 Andrews Norm Smith

Pardon my intrusion but good luck tomorrow ladies and gents. Can't speak for our entire supporter base but for me personally your side frightens the bajeezus out of me. If the firepower that you guys have in your forward line get up and about early then it could make it a tough day for us. May the best team win. :thumbsu:

Watching the 2002 GF highlights. Jeeze the Pies team was top shelf - goes to show how good we were.
Watched R8 2002 recently, both sides top shelf, J Brown accidentally knocked out Voss in first 5 minutes, he came back on to get 30 touches lol, HIA what's that? Great game (apart from result..).

The posts from all of you in Melbourne are fantastic, keep 'em coming!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back