Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn : Bodie Ryan!

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes cos Kosi worked so hard to earn it I guess.
Well said… and so we either agree the number means nothing or Kosi was a mistake.

Personally I don’t care for numbers meaning anything. If I ever got the chance to be an AFL player I’d take the first number given to me and keep it for my career like Platten (44) and Rioli (33).

So Sizzle, I guess I have changed my point of view.. if he wants 23 he can carry that load. No 49 is unique. Why not take that?

Well said… and so we either agree the number means nothing or Kosi was a mistake.

Personally I don’t care for numbers meaning anything. If I ever got the chance to be an AFL player I’d take the first number given to me and keep it for my career like Platten (44) and Rioli (33).

So Sizzle, I guess I have changed my point of view.. if he wants 23 he can carry that load. No 49 is unique. Why not take that?

Whatever mate. He’ll take whatever.

Club looks to have secured a future Sicily and Hardwick replacement in one draft with this duo, pretty smart pick all things considered
We are set to get a gun mid next year with a draft pick or trade.

If the AFL get off their throne and allow proper trading then we can buy a high pick (which will finish the Baz trade) and also have the ability to get a high quality FB in trade.

That will finish our team. The guys playing at Box Hill will take the place of anyone underperforming. That is a team I want to watch

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bodie is a bit of a larrikin.
Man of few words.
Worked incredibly hard for this opportunity.
Trained side by side with a PT with Ashton Moir for the year. (Peake performance/Ollie Peake for those that want to check out his last year
On FB/Insta).

Played in the Glenelg under 18’s flag in 2022 and then came in last minute for only his second senior ressies game in the GF win v Sturt.

Had 2 massive moments late with the game less than a goal the difference.
Stood up twice to win possession and repel.

Good pedigree as well as his mums brother was a wonderful SANFL footballer. Fantastic family.

For mine he’s a combo.
He’s got Hardwicke toughness and aggression and will to compete. Will leave nothing on the table.

He’s got a lot of Stratts in him… and plenty of Sicily.

Recently there is a lot of Josh Morris about him as well but far far better aerially.

Will Day will be over the moon.
Has had a lot to do with both these boys through the years.

He won’t die wondering.
I’d be tempted to chuck him the 23.
Who was his mum's brother Sizzlesilk?

I'm trying to work out how we see a video of Bodie Ryan hugging his family in the loungeroom when his name is called, but also Bodie Ryan hugging McCabe in the backyard when his name is called.

I'm obviously missing something obvious, but I'm confuzzled...

I'm trying to work out how we see a video of Bodie Ryan hugging his family in the loungeroom when his name is called, but also Bodie Ryan hugging McCabe in the backyard when his name is called.

I'm obviously missing something obvious, but I'm confuzzled...

McCabe was after he was picked

Remove this Banner Ad

Back