Player Watch Welcome to Port Adelaide Jordon Sweet

Remove this Banner Ad

Who will be the number 1 ruck Sweet or Soldo?

Given what we traded for them I suspect Soldo will get first preference.
Sweet shows promise but I am still not sure how he will get a game now we have Soldo. It will take Ken to have a substantial change of mind and play two ruckmen for Jordan to get a look in. Unless of course the plan is to use Soldo up forward?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sweet shows promise but I am still not sure how he will get a game now we have Soldo. It will take Ken to have a substantial change of mind and play two ruckmen for Jordan to get a look in. Unless of course the plan is to use Soldo up forward?
Ken has done it in the past with Lycett and Ryder and played 2 so I wouldn't be surprised if both Soldo and Sweet lined up as they are more mobile than the other 2.

Ken has done it in the past with Lycett and Ryder and played 2 so I wouldn't be surprised if both Soldo and Sweet lined up as they are more mobile than the other 2.
Two rucks only works when one of them is decently mobile and a proper forward threat. It didn't really work with Ryder and he was much better suited to that role than either Sweet or Soldo.

In front of Marshall, Georgiades, Lord and Dixon? Unlikely.

Player Watch Welcome to Port Adelaide Jordon Sweet

Remove this Banner Ad

Back