List Mgmt. Welcome to West Coast: Daniel Venables

Remove this Banner Ad

He was drilling them during pre game warmups as well so they're not flukes

Better disposal than SPP but not as aggressive in a pack. Isn't a crash and bash type

Generally as good vision - it's rare to see him blindly blast away
If one day we have SPP and Veners playing in the same centre square together I predict some serious man love on the Eagles BF site......and a flag or two to boot.

I hope our recruiting team offer SPP a $1million 3 year deal at the end of the year to bring him home.

Get McGovern Junior too and things will bode well for us. Not muz tho.

When you think you have an easy touch coming up and then:

rLBiKxh.gif
all our players deserved that after last week. they'd probably cry though.

I've literally only seen highlights of the kid but he looks like a great talent. I suspect he'll be straight into the team once he's match fit and in decent form.

If home sickness was truely an issue he wouldn't sign an extension.

Hopefully over the next couple of years he feels more comfortable and like Gaff/Shuey etc. sticks around forever!

Ps. Need to find him a Rebecca Twigley Mark II

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully over the next couple of years he feels more comfortable and like Gaff/Shuey etc. sticks around forever!

Cam McCarthy also signed an extension in his 1st season, but then requested a trade back home the year after. Probably too early for a player to know if they wanna stick around in only their 1st year.

Cam McCarthy also signed an extension in his 1st season, but then requested a trade back home the year after. Probably too early for a player to know if they wanna stick around in only their 1st year.

I bet you're the life of the party.

He also chose Cockburn as his destination. Says a lot.

Best news of the day!
Best news of the month

This is brilliant - the kid has undeniable talent but we needed to make sure of two things - getting him injury free and keeping him in WA

This takes care of the latter for a few years leaving the fitness part to be resolved

If I could do cartwheels I'd be doing them right now

She was part of the reason Judd left because she wanted to further her own career in Melbourne and couldn't do it without his fame to cash in on

So we need to find him someone better than that

Pretty sure she was just as keen to go to Melbourne as Judd. Rather he finds someone content just being a Perthonality

Keys you beat me to it

Pretty sure she was just as keen to go to Melbourne as Judd. Rather he finds someone content just being a Perthonality

Keys you beat me to it

Someone needs to get that chick a sandwich. STAT!

Will be interesting if he gets a game this season. Would be great to see him out there strutting his stuff.

I'd love to see him in the wings but not totally against giving him a red shirt year due to injuries and getting his body (feet) right, especially if it means better long term health

Hi guys sorry to intrude, I personally know Daniel and you guys have a ripper player and person! So congrats, unfortunately his toe injury was sustained in training when one of your assistant coaches accidentally step on it during a training drill. He was getting very close to getting a game before this all happened ! Can't wait to see him out there soon enough !

Remove this Banner Ad

Back