List Mgmt. Welcome to West Coast: Daniel Venables

Remove this Banner Ad

What about nick name Bull?

Terry?

6332ed3febda16360617d3c58341a987.jpg

In b4 "that was Judd esque, herpa derp!"

Anyone else find it strange the club seems to be really hammering these weekly Venables highlights?

They've never done that with any draftees before, wonder if all the SPP outrage on here and facebook has anything to do with it.

Anyone else find it strange the club seems to be really hammering these weekly Venables highlights?

They've never done that with any draftees before, wonder if all the SPP outrage on here and facebook has anything to do with it.

Was just thinking the same thing...Scary

The players talk him up a fair bit in their podcast also.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Either that or the media department has been given a budget increase / access to the WAFL footage so they can do more regular updates.

Evasive through traffic?
Good vision?
Long ranged goals from the midfield?
Strong tackles?

Our development staff really have their work cut out for them to get this bloke playing the west coast way.

Edit: Beaten by a second. Now I just look like a potato :p

He looks a beauty doesn't he? If he stands up in the next couple of EP games there is no reason for not bringing him into our next home game. HFF initially.

Watson is getting a lot of highlights too.

Evasive through traffic?
Good vision?
Long ranged goals from the midfield?
Strong tackles?

Our development staff really have their work cut out for them to get this bloke playing the west coast way.

Edit: Beaten by a second. Now I just look like a potato :p

When you think you have an easy touch coming up and then:

rLBiKxh.gif

The thing I liked most about his 2 goals was that the umpire didn't even move. Also just looks a lot bigger than the other guys out there.
He was drilling them during pre game warmups as well so they're not flukes

Better disposal than SPP but not as aggressive in a pack. Isn't a crash and bash type

Generally as good vision - it's rare to see him blindly blast away

He was drilling them during pre game warmups as well so they're not flukes

Better disposal than SPP but not as aggressive in a pack. Isn't a crash and bash type

Generally as good vision - it's rare to see him blindly blast away
I miss not being able to see these games but if that clip is anything to go by, we have a beauty...you just can't teach that sort of play and he won't turn 19 until Nov

I think they are making more of an effort to post more vision of East Perth in general, there's been a few others I think they've posted of Jetta and Watson etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back