Well played ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank you all for your kind words, if you guys hadn't sprayed so many shots it would have been a different story. Don't sell yourselves short though the pressure applied was immense from both sides

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amazing stuff from Freo tonight. Nothing to be ashamed of, they completely dominated the first half. It was like the reverse of last time - just missed opportunities at goal came back to bite you. Freo are a fantastic football side and they play one of the most effective and successful brands of football that I've ever seen. Fyfe, Mundy, Sandilands, Walters - just naming 4 of a dozen of amazing players. You guys have one of the best teams in the comp - and a very disciplined one as well. If I wasn't a Port supporter, I would be part of the purple haze. Congratulations on a good year and good luck for the next.

Although I'm gutted, you guys have played out of your skin this season and it's a credit to the team and admin for turning your club around in such a short space of time.

Well done and good luck next week against the Hawks.
Thanks. Welcome to your version of our early 2000s when you have an astonishing team but finals are just heart-breakers. You've got a couple of years yet.

Yeah lets be honest we were lucky to even be in the game at half time, but that last half showed what we can do and thank god we actually showed up! Freo are a fantastic side and will be top 4 again next year, no doubt about that.

Yeah lets be honest we were lucky to even be in the game at half time, but that last half showed what we can do and thank god we actually showed up! Freo are a fantastic side and will be top 4 again next year, no doubt about that.

yep, we got out of jail tonight. but not giving in tonight, attests to our belief within the player group and the coach.

Good luck for the rest of the finals for your team. Just too good for us tonight. Had good banter with Port fans all night. Even on the train trip home things were really civil between both sets of supporters until two West Coast knobs started pissing the Freo faithful off with their 'celebrations'. Even the Port supporters were thinking ..WTF??

Good luck for the rest of the finals for your team. Just too good for us tonight. Had good banter with Port fans all night. Even on the train trip home things were really civil between both sets of supporters until two West Coast knobs started pissing the Freo faithful off with their 'celebrations'. Even the Port supporters were thinking ..WTF??

I feel there is a heap of respect between the two port clubs.

All class Port. :thumbsu:

Your fans at the game were most gracious. You have now completed two tough away finals wins in successive years. Pleased to say I was one that noted your 2013 season was not a fluke. Time to kick on this year and at least get to where we did this time last year. Hawks will be crapping themselves I reckon.

Enjoy!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back