Game Day West Coast vs Richmond - Round 13, 2021 @ Optus Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The closer we get to gameday the more I think:

1. Who's our surprise late out?
2. Nothing ive seen this season beyond the Port game suggests we're gonna jump these bastards on Sunday

I want to believe, but cold reality is setting in...
1. Nic Nat - it makes sense that our injury happens to the area where we are strongest, but have the weakest replacement players.

2. There was also the Dogs game. Play like we played that day, but at home, we would win 95% of the time

The closer we get to gameday the more I think:

1. Who's our surprise late out?
2. Nothing ive seen this season beyond the Port game suggests we're gonna jump these bastards on Sunday

I want to believe, but cold reality is setting in...

Funny thing is I reckon you will beat us, looking at the West Coast line up and it still looks pretty solid to me, Nic Nat is going to kill us in the middle and you are starting to get some decent midfielder's back.

Not confident at all

Funny thing is I reckon you will beat us, looking at the West Coast line up and it still looks pretty solid to me, Nic Nat is going to kill us in the middle and you are starting to get some decent midfielder's back.

Not confident at all

Yes, we're only missing two out of our best three mids, instead of all three.

Eagles by 100.

Not confident at all
Brilliantly underplayed!!
Not buying it though! ((;
However, with a bye next week, I'd expect Eagles to throw the kitchen sink at this game!!
(nothing less)

Maybe but perhaps living in Perth for 30+ years I have seen enough Eagles games to know there is no such thing as an easy game over here except if it was 2001.
True enough..as just edited in last post 'with a week off next week one would expect the Eagles to throw the kitchen sink at this game'..be great if it went down to the wire, even if the Tigresses win?

Brilliantly underplayed!!
Not buying it though! ((;
However, with a bye next week, I'd expect Eagles to throw the kitchen sink at this game!!
(nothing less)
I'd pay good money to see Vardy named and proceed to throw literal kitchen sinks at various Tigers players. Sure he'll be suspended for a few years, but that won't matter anyway because he'll be in jail for assault so no loss.

West Coast v Richmond at Optus Stadium, 5.20pm AWST

WEST COAST
In: L.Duggan, O.Allen, J.Kennedy
Out: B.Sheppard (concussion), B.Williams (hamstring), X.O'Neill (omitted), J.Waterman (omitted)

Last week's sub: J.Jones (replaced B.Sheppard)

RICHMOND
In: K.Lambert
Out: R.Collier-Dawkins (omitted), D.Prestia (hamstring)

Last week's sub: D.Rioli (replaced D.Prestia)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok lads im heading for my first game at Optus on Sunday.
What time should we get to the Camfield if we want to have a few coldies before hand?
As it is my first game and we win, I am going to take full credit as being the lucky charm.
If we lose, then i was never there🤣
My first game at Optus was the Richmond game in 2018. Hopefully you have a similar experience to me. 😍🥰

What time should we get to the Camfield if we want to have a few coldies before hand?
As it is my first game and we win, I am going to take full credit as being the lucky charm.

No mate, if you lose you are never welcome back. 😉

I love the changes, good mix of run and height, experience too. Best team we can field at the moment.

What a difference a week and a backs-against-the-wall™ win against the worst team of the millennium makes. Very excited for this game, I think we can absolutely win it.

LET'S *ingG YEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Probably midday 🤣 Gets packed. If you like a good beer, do yourself a favour and go to Blasta instead, then 60sec train ride up to Optus.

So 2 weeks ago, all our competitors in the top 4 and top 8 were falling over, and we failed to get up. 2 ways to look at this, Richmond are a competitor and will trip on their shoelaces, or sydney and port are competitors and we gonna face plant. 2 guesses which one i think will happen on the day 😑

So 2 weeks ago, all our competitors in the top 4 and top 8 were falling over, and we failed to get up. 2 ways to look at this, Richmond are a competitor and will trip on their shoelaces, or sydney and port are competitors and we gonna face plant. 2 guesses which one i think will happen on the day 😑
The way I see it is the old saying of it’s never as bad as it seems etc.

We may win, we may (probably going to) lose but may as well have some fun along the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back