Game Day Round 13, 2023 - West Coast vs Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excited Tim And Eric Awesome Show Great Job GIF

Look forwad to watching Yeo, Shuey, Kelly and Ginbey rotate through the midfield. Not looking forward to watching our backline. Should be an exciting game. 50 to 100 point loss. Go eagles🦅

I was full of dread before last week, they surprised me.

I am looking forward to this one, I want no surprises.

The Fab Four is back lol.
Shuey Yeo Kelly and Sheed.

So rare for us to have them all out there. Had so much potential few years back. Injuries and now age killed this star studded line up.

But it's nice just to have this line up in the midfield for one of the last times we will see it once again. Wonder how long it last this time before one goes down.

Last edited:

So rare for us to have them all out there. Had so much potential few years back. Injuries and now age killed this star studded line up.

But it's nice just to have this line up in the midfield for one of the last times we will see it once again. Wonder how long it last this time before one goes down.
Its kind of like the Expendables movies. Good to see all the action heroes together but would have been better done back in their prime.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, if they all hang in for the whole game and nothing tweaks, pings or breaks, then it might be a halfway decent game, if the backline doesn't collapse...

First week I can recall we just skipped the preview and went straight into the Get Up tweet.
Bodes well for Muzza.

Adelaide by at least 80 +, i'd be shocked if it was under that. We survived with a 10 goal loss last week but I don't think there is any escaping one this week and I expect heat to be back on Simpson again after cooling off slightly the last fortnight.

I just hope Longy gets some minutes.

And maybe a rising star nod. Been one of our few highlights this year.

Just has something special about the kid and how he’s goes about his footy.

Future gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back