Game Day Western Bulldogs vs Sydney. Round 22, 2014.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

At the Legend's Bar at Etihad for a pre-game event put on by the Dogs. Nice to see lots of supporters wearing the mighty Red, White and Blue!

Go Doggies!

I'm usually upbeat before the game but today I'm not feeling so good about it. How we do at stoppages with our ruck work will determine whether or not we can push Sydney in this game.

Getting the feeling that it will be a long afternoon and possibly McCartney's biggest loss of the year and yes I know I'm being pessimistic, I have a bad feeling about this one.

IMO our best performance last year was against Sydney, and we lost that. So let's just show a bit again.

Agree our best games last year was the Swans one. They also said it was one of their toughest in terms of pressure.
Nothing to lose today, hopefully the boys will just take the game on and put Sydney under some pressure. (Also hope the Swans accidentally brought their bags of cash instead of the players footy gear)

I just want to see the young guys play well and see how they go against a very good side

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any VIPs or players giving speeches?[/QUOTE
Indeed N Bates. Simon Garlic talked about membership, equalisation and Footscray. Improvements at Whitten Oval to get more home games there next year.
Mitch Wallis spoke about his injury, game today against Sydney.
Jason Mc Cartney now talking about development. He has come across from the VFL game. Mentioned that young players cannot be thrown in the AFL level, when not ready. Used GWS v Collingwood as an example.
Both Jmac and Wallis reckon Campbell will be exciting in the future.
Jmac said possible turnover of rookies. Up to 8 list changes including rookies.
Best available talent in the draft will be taken. Building a side for a flag, the right way, not making the numbes.

Hope it's Libba and Parker head to head.

Anyone got a photo of that banner??

Boyfriend is an architect. Think he will love it.

Anyone got a photo of that banner??

Boyfriend is an architect. Think he will love it.
Popped up on twitter just as you posted :p

Bvx3glJCAAArUZV.jpg

Bvx3glJCAAArUZV.jpg

Just bloody embarrassing. Almost "our inspiration" bad.

Seriously - if the creative juices can't come up with something decent, just whack a "Go Dogs" or "Have A Crack" up.

Bvx3glJCAAArUZV.jpg

Thanks. Don't know if I should cringe or be flattered they can't find anything else much wrong with us :p

Although. This bridge comparison just reminds me way too much of the Freudian overcompensation :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back