What are you listening to right now? Pt VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Just give it the full 5:21...surely the neurons have got to pleasantly vibrate a bit at some point.

EDIT: headphones a must if you want to extract all of the juice...2:14...wowwee...eargasm

Last edited:

I dedicate this to Isaac Smith :(

"Your ass lucky if you on respirator" and "Heater off safety, watching the Pistons". I cannot imagine even beginning to have to live that way.
If you are not Russel Wilson or LeBron James et al, good luck being an African American. I don't want to start a fight with anybody, but man, it must be so hard.
Maybe it all starts here.

Last edited:
"Your ass lucky if you on respirator" and "Heater off safety, watching the Pistons". I cannot imagine even beginning to have to live that way.
If you are not Russel Wilson or LeBron James et al, good luck being an African American. I don't want to start a fight with anybody, but man, it must be so hard.
Maybe it all starts here.
Yeah "When it rain..." was street slang in Detroit. If you hear a gunshot (rain) it tends to pour, so get your arse on the floor

Yeah "When it rain..." was street slang in Detroit. If you hear a gunshot (rain) it tends to pour, so get your arse on the floor
A few years back, stayed in Tecumseh just across the border for a week. The old art deco buildings were lit up in Detroit and it was a pretty sight over Lake St Clair and the river.
Circumstances stopped me from wandering around Detroit (much to my annoyance) as I would have loved to seen what the place had to offer.
Apparently, as you would expect, Al Capone and like-minded businessmen had a great affection for Lake St Clair and the surrounding waterways.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love this chick:

Australian Story did a feature on her last night focusing on how she's dealt with having a stutter all her life. It's good.
Even if you're not into her music she's extraordinarily hard not to like as a person.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back