Universal Love What Port Memorabilia do you have?

Remove this Banner Ad

Damn it, I was hoping all you pissheads would have drunk your 2004 Premiership cans by now. C'mon it's been 8 years! ;) I was sort of hoping I was the only one left with a full unopened carton!

Yes, but it is WE draught, so it's not like there's a great temptation to open them.

Being youngish and just buying my own house im only just starting to fill a room up with my Power stuff
These are my guernseys so far
Chaplin Player issue signed 2005
IMG_0433.jpg

IMG_0430.jpg

Robbie Gray player issue 2010 i think signed
IMG_0160.jpg

IMG_0161.jpg

Marlon Motlop Player issue (havent got it signed yet :/)
IMG_0158.jpg

IMG_0159.jpg

Jarrod Pulton Preseason Grandfinal Match worn signed
IMG_0162.jpg

IMG_0163.jpg

Rodger James Match Worn charity slowdown signed
IMG_0216.jpg

IMG_0218.jpg

Plus have a huge amounts of Power afl cards. have almost every one since 1997
IMG_0261.jpg

IMG_0265.jpg

IMG_0267.jpg

IMG_0266.jpg

IMG_0264.jpg

You are the bastard the beat me in that eBay bid for poults jersey. I was devastated. Poults is a ******* champ.

my only decent bit of memorabilia is an autograph book, which was empty when i went to my first port training session in the early 80's, but when Russell Ebert took my hand and walked me around the ground to get every players autograph it was full by the end, I have been a Port man since that day

ill give you $2000, a flat screen tv, and an old nissan 180sx for that hand.

IMG_45171.JPG

I want this so badly. Anyone know how I could go about purchasing one?

Not sure matey, but if you want to see it up close in the flesh, it's hanging up on the bistro/bar dividing wall at Alberton. I'm with you, looks magnificent.

i dont have anything :(

ive always wanted stuff but i dont want to buy something off somewhere i think having something that you had an experience with would be what would make it special, like mannumpowers autograph book.

been thinking buying something at one of the club auctions would be great as it would help the club or a charity but i figure they probably fetch high prices?

Do the club sell their player issue guernseys at any point?

I'd love one that's player cut with a sublimated number etc.

Other club's player issue guernseys always come up on eBay and AFL auctions but you never see ours bar the odd milestone game guernsey option.

I have a signed Tour Down Under '2000' skivvy and pics (by our #1 ticketholder, Stuart O'Grady') framed - was won as a home match raffle prize at Alberton in 2001:thumbsu:

Inaugural squad signed and framed with personal messages from Wanganeen & Cahill.
2004 jumper signed by almost the whole squad.
Lace up Magpies #1 signed by Russell Johnston
Lace up Magpies #11 late 80's Scott Hodges (not signed though)
Byron Pickett Magpies Cricket top signed by Choppy. Worn by him. Has Pickett 28 on the back. Was for a charity cricket match.
Panoramic framed picture of the 1st bounce at the MCG for our 1st game in 97. Signitures of Brayden Lyle, John Cahill, Greg Boulton & Bucky Cunningham
Pro Hart painting of the 1st Showdown #643 of 1750. Signed by Primus, Lyle, Cahill, Wanganeen
Mounted White Sherrin '10 years in the AFL' signed by Wanganeen, Primus & Tredrae
96 framed Magpies lace up signed by Stephen Williams, John Cahill & Tim Ginever
Framed 97 Power jumper signed by Lyle, Primus, Cahill & Wanganeen
Orange Sherrin 35 of 60 2001 Ansett Cup signed by Mark Williams & Primus
Yellow Burley Footy signed by RUssell Ebert, Craig Ebert, Darren Smith, Max James, Mark Williams & some others
Prison bars wool training jumper from 1969 I think

I also have some non-port stuff

ill give you $2000, a flat screen tv, and an old nissan 180sx for that hand.

haha, well that hand is also connected to the body that swam in a pool with russells wife at a loxton motel, not sure if that's worth anything though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

guys i've come across a replica locker door from the port adelaide football club, the door has the number 1 on it with the names Fos williams, john cahill, russell ebert, brian cunningham, russell johnston, greg phillips and tim ginever on it. It also has the signatires of cahil, ebert and ginever. It was an auction item at my local club and for the last three years hasn't been sold. I'm now secretary of the club and thought someone on this board may be interested in it. I'll try and get a photo up of it soon. If you are interested PM me an offer and i'll take that to the club, I'm trying to find a certificate of authenticity for it as the man who organised this item isn't involved with the club now, but i have it on good authority it was donated to our club by PAFC but again i have no coa for it.
IMAG0814.jpg

Was working a function last night, got stuck behind the bar while an auction was on. A signed laceup Magpies top signed by Russell Ebert was up for grabs.
Only went for $275-
I was devo!

Have got a Kingsley 1997 (first season in AFL) match worn & signed jumper with a COA from the club.

Not actively trying to get rid of it, but if someone wanted to send me an irresistible offer via PM - I'm all ears!

Rickles asked me and RussellEbertHandball what Memorabilia/Jumpers we have, and seemed to be wondering what everyone has. Seems like it could be a fun thread.

All I have is a couple of random jumpers without numbers. 2 SBS, 1 BiB, and one away BiB. The Home BiB has Andrew Moore, Brad Ebert, Matthew Broadbent, and ( :( )Danyle Pearce's signatures.

I also have a wegg's premiership poster from 2004. :D :D

Rickles asked me and RussellEbertHandball what Memorabilia/Jumpers we have, and seemed to be wondering what everyone has. Seems like it could be a fun thread.

All I have is a couple of random jumpers without numbers. 2 SBS, 1 BiB, and one away BiB. The Home BiB has Andrew Moore, Brad Ebert, Matthew Broadbent, and ( :( )Danyle Pearce's signatures.

I also have a wegg's premiership poster from 2004. :D :D
Thanks man. What do u mean SBS? And BIB?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back