What team is the most "hated" or supported against.

What team do you dislike the most?

• Total voters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

kid_a

Club Legend
Apr 5, 2010
Port Hedland
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Glory, Hammarby, Ajax, Canadiens
Can't split Carlton and Essendon personally.
Hawthorn just behind by a whisker, only because I respect them as a club more despite my intense loathing of them.

Gone Critical

Mar 11, 2007
Abbotsford
AFL Club
Collingwood
It's more than obvious that the media hates Hawthorn with a passion.....Green & salty, Sour Jelly beans.
Really.

Hawthorn are liked and admired. They are successful but dont have that strong persona that engenders strong feeling.

I hate Carlton, Essendon and Richmond. Melbourne give me the sh-ts. I dont like other clubs as such but the Hawks are nice. They are a green leafy suburb when it comes to it. I dont hear anyone hate them with any passion. Hawks dont stir passion like a lot of other clubs do. They are successful and thats about it.

Procrastinator35

Hall of Famer
Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
Really.

Hawthorn are liked and admired. They are successful but dont have that strong persona that engenders strong feeling.

I hate Carlton, Essendon and Richmond. Melbourne give me the sh-ts. I dont like other clubs as such but the Hawks are nice. They are a green leafy suburb when it comes to it. I dont hear anyone hate them with any passion. Hawks dont stir passion like a lot of other clubs do. They are successful and thats about it.
Really???....Maybe you should try visiting the Cats, Bombers & Swans boards then.

Blackhawk42

Premiership Player
Feb 5, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Chicago Blackhawks Melb Renegades
Going to take a guess that all the votes for GWS are from Dogs supporters.

Surprisingly there are zero votes for the Dogs meaning Giants fans either haven't seen the thread or don't share in the rivalry the same.

Procrastinator35

Hall of Famer
Feb 24, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
I hate Carlton the most followed by the Hawks then Richmond.

The worst supporters on here are the likes of Carlton, Hawthorn, North and Richmond.
In other words, the Big 4 who dominated the VFL scene from 1967-1991.

Hawthorn ….8 Flags/ 12 Grand Finals
Carlton...…..7 Flags/ 10 Grand Finals
Richmond....5 Flags/ 7 Grand finals
North.Melb...2 Flags/ 5 Grand Finals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Procrastinator35

Hall of Famer
Feb 24, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Honestly didn't really give a shit about Richmond or North before being on here
I couldn't say that any one team in particular has a mortgage on 'stupid & annoying'.....I certainly enjoy the 'rag-play' from time to time, from the Cats & Bombers posters the most.....They are our 2 biggest rivalries, after all....I'm finding the Giants posters to be far & away the most ignorant & mouthy currently, of all things in the AFL industry. But I guess that's understandable given their recent entry & relative success.

Top Bottom