What would a Dutton Liberal leadership mean for the Liberals and the country?

Remove this Banner Ad

Why are facts so anti-Liberal?
It is a natural reaction of the gas and coal lobby Liberal Party to discredit anyone who opposes them.

Currently Dutton is all in on discrediting the CSRIO, the ICC, more generally the UN and all its agencies, the ICJ, the Australian High Court, the Inspector General of the ADF, ACT DPP, pretty much anyone who disagrees with them.

Basically Dutton and the Liberals are post-conservative at this stage.

Dutton and his LNP morons are just that, morons trying to look intelligent.

Cop this shit from the crooked Shadow Treasurer at the press club:

By the way, I don't think Peter Dutton has appeared at the press club at all since he became Leader of His Majesty's Opposition.

CSIRO considers two weeks (aka fortnight) as 14 days. Given Dutton's disregard for the CSIRO, I wonder what he and the Libs consider "two weeks"...? 🤔😄
One week being the half life of Thorium-232?

Dutton's reply sounded like the email I got from my local MP (LNP). Complained about the inflationary pressure of all this spending, then complained that a bunch of spending options he wanted was not included in spending.

Blamed the immigrants, then suggested retirees are going to take their place. Can't wait to see all these boomers driving Ubers and cleaning toilets.

View attachment 1991163

Why would a Commonwealth opposition talk about poor bail laws in a budget reply speech?

Can't use a phone to make a partner fearful as a Commonwealth offence. That'll work well. Can't see the AFP stuffing that up like they stuff everything else up. (or using it to secure phone records and invade privacy). Bans from digital platforms, that'll also work not at all.

Yes that’s one way to get the older boomers to stay on side, make them work longer!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you put Duttons brain into a bird, it would fly backwards and down into oncoming traffic!
If Dutton was a bird it is almost certain he would be one of the flightless ones.

He is a human Cassowary - stupid hyper aggressive Queenslander that should be avoided at all costs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back