Whatever happened to.......

Remove this Banner Ad

The Fat Footscray boy from 1989?

FXJ312141.jpg

Love to see that guy again this week

• Peter "each of two" Landy is retired, living up Noosa way.
  • Michael Christian still calls on 3aw, agree, one of the better callers around.
  • The centre diamond morphed into the square after a season.
  • 10 year rule was flawed, so lets try it again 40 years later...

Landy had some sort of breakdown I think so that might explain why he totally dropped out of the media.
I always liked him, he certainly covered the golden era of footy alongside Louie

Landy had some sort of breakdown I think so that might explain why he totally dropped out of the media.
I always liked him, he certainly covered the golden era of footy alongside Louie

But he was a ponce and a sook..especially when HFC were in the process of losing a grand final.

There used to be a large gentleman in our cheer squad who attended every single match a season, home and away. I remember him featured when we won a rare victory over the Eagles in Perth about 10 years ago & he was there to see it. Is he the same bloke in the photo? And what happened to him?

I've been thinking about him this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

last i saw of him was when he was hosting the 2001 GF Marathon.... 7 were about to lose the AFL rights after 45 years, so figured they'd get an old veteran to host the show

Remove this Banner Ad

Back