Strategy What's Good For Us is SEPTEMBER

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m concerned by the worst possible outcome. We finish on 13 wins and 9th on % to Geelong after they beat Gold Coast by 150 points in the last round to overtake us.

We'd have to lose games by 10+ goals while Geelong win multiple games by 100+. They are too far behind.

Today was a great result for us. Need North to lose tomorrow.

We'd have to lose games by 10+ goals while Geelong win multiple games by 100+. They are too far behind.

Today was a great result for us. Need North to lose tomorrow.

North lose and we win, 8 points clear of 9th?

I’m concerned by the worst possible outcome. We finish on 13 wins and 9th on % to Geelong after they beat Gold Coast by 150 points in the last round to overtake us.
If it comes to that last game at least we will be in a position to know what is required rather than last year waiting for a result. Hopefully we are in a position where a win will get us in. If we lose at least will know how much we keep it under. If we do need to win then we will know by how much. It's not ideal but at least we will know. Hopefully we have a spot sewen up before rd 23.

West Coast are currently losing. If this continues, we'll play them next week to effectively take 2nd or 3rd spot

Edit: this post should've said "could". We needa win first

Last edited:
If it comes to that last game at least we will be in a position to know what is required rather than last year waiting for a result. Hopefully we are in a position where a win will get us in. If we lose at least will know how much we keep it under. If we do need to win then we will know by how much. It's not ideal but at least we will know. Hopefully we have a spot sewen up before rd 23.

Ugh, don't remind me. I still have the mares!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North are still the key to shaping the 8. They have to win 14 games to make due to percentage. It they did make a side will miss with 13 wins.

Go doggies

Our top 2 chances are basically cooked by WC winning but our top 4 and top 8 chances are now looking much better. Just one more win tomorrow...and I reckon we’re a ******* good chance of knocking off the Eagles too and locking up top 4

GWS suffering more injuries, they are going to struggle the last 2 games with Sydney and us.

Gives us a much better chance of that top 4 spot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back