When do people start to know who Tim Membrey is?

Remove this Banner Ad

St Kilda meathead covered in s**t tattoos.
Hysterical-Laughing-Gif-04.gif

200_s.gif

I love how bitter you get over us.

Averages just over 1 goal a game against top 8 teams.

Gunston averages 2 and a bit, Jenkins just under 3, Betts just under 3.
Don't remember a Joe the goose either for the Skunk. 1/2 of Jenkins goals have been the old Joe.

The skunk is going ok. Love supporters who hate the thought. Bet the dogs fan wish Boyd was averaging 3 a game regardless of who they were playing.

Good player. from down my way, so always good to see a local boy do well.

I reckon he would have succeeded at Sydney if Goodes hadn't played on last year. Once Goodes decided to stay, he sort of took a position Membrey could have played. Its a win for the Saints in that case.

Averages just over 1 goal a game against top 8 teams.

Gunston averages 2 and a bit, Jenkins just under 3, Betts just under 3.

Plays in a forward line in a team that lost 2 of those 4 games against top 8 sides by 100 points

Maybe we can see how he goes when his team mates get some ball inside 50

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton, essendon , dees and freo fans have one thing in common.

They underestimated him and got egg on their faces.
I think there's something more relevant they share in common: They support teams who are bad at defending.

22 years old and averaging just shy of 3 goals a game, above the likes of Jenkins, Betts, Gunston, Hogan, Riewoldt, Walker etc etc

Only asking the question because it seems like whenever he kicks a bag against a team their supporters seem to think he's some spud having the game of his life, doesn't seem to get noticed much for some reason.

We will choose to remember when Saints supporters cease to be insufferable gloats.

So probably never.

Bloke covered in tats is good at footy and doesn't stand out from
the rest.

Maybe he could accidently crash his girlfriends car into a row of parked cars to get some attention.
Nahh St kilda is more a of a set fire to get attention

Nahh St kilda is more a of a set fire to get attention
Did laugh that the first like to your post was from 'burningdwarf'

Remove this Banner Ad

Back