When will the Carlton FC Arrive?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part 2 of this thread is here:

Really not sure why Teague has denied it. Surely just say ‘Paddy has some issues with his body that we are managing on a week to week basis’. Now he is either horrifically out of form or the club is lying for some bizarre reason.
Doubt the Age would have gone with such a story without having a reliable source. Real strange from Teague.

We gave you a whopping with half our team out and our captain playing with a broken back (if the reports are to be believed).

16 points or not, that's gotta be embarrassing for the Dons

The whinging about injuries from Carlton supporters is laughable. You’re not the only side with outs.

We're missing 5/6 out of our starting forwardline. Only a fool would say that's not a big deal.

If it makes you feel any better, Dons youngsters were good.

How long can you claim Curnow as an out for?

How many VFL games do guys like TDK, Newman have to play before Carlton supporters stop listing him as an outs?

Carlton’s meaningful outs against Essendon: Martin, Williamson, Fisher and JSOS with Essendon missing: Shiel, Ridley, Draper (and his back up) and Caldwell.

Notice how I haven’t tried to claim players like Hurley as big outs.

How many VFL games do guys like TDK, Newman have to play before Carlton supporters stop listing him as an outs?

Carlton’s meaningful outs against Essendon: Martin, Williamson, Fisher and JSOS with Essendon missing: Shiel, Ridley, Draper (and his back up) and Caldwell.

Given Curnow is the best player of any outs from either team, that's a strange omission to make.

In any case, no issue with your post. Just countering that owen guy who was trying to defend the whopping without realising we are missing a third of our best 22.

Ridley played against Carlton.

Not sure TDK or Newman are included in that list of 5 forwards, but I could see TDK replacing Casboult this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really not sure why Teague has denied it. Surely just say ‘Paddy has some issues with his body that we are managing on a week to week basis’. Now he is either horrifically out of form or the club is lying for some bizarre reason.
What has he got to gain from admitting fault?

If he says it's true he's just confirming he's mismanaging his players. Also gives the green light for any opposition looking to target him.

I personally prefer he admits it and just gives him some ******* time off. Clearly not going to happen though.

This is a bonzer thread. Samuel Beckett's "Waiting for Godot" can be read as the timetable for the Carlollies arrival.
Lol, yeah obvious just from the posts in this thread that Carlton is deluded from top to bottom, their history was built on buying premierships in a state league and cheating on the salary cap, they just can't cope with being in a national competition with an even playing field

Maybe we should just fold and move to Sydney on the AFL's Coca Cola money. Oh wait...

Lol... with the all advantages the Carlollies have received, the best they can aspire to is mediocrity.

Merge with North or relocate? Either will help your otherwise dismal prospects. As we know the Silvagni era was Duddsville and it has not improved. Nuggets McGovern, Conrad Black, Scrapper Saad and Not Choco Williams have been duds to date.

Arguably North are well ahead on their re-build.

Lol, yeah obvious just from the posts in this thread that Carlton is deluded from top to bottom, their history was built on buying premierships in a state league and cheating on the salary cap, they just can't cope with being in a national competition with an even playing field
GWS headed exactly the same way - AFL's gifts have stopped and likely missing the 8, again, with all that talent that had been handed to em. :]

Throwing stones glass etc etc..

What a stupid question, we'll claim him out injured for as long as he's out injured.

Lol... with the all advantages the Carlollies have received, the best they can aspire to is mediocrity.

Merge with North or relocate? Either will help your otherwise dismal prospects. As we know the Silvagni era was Duddsville and it has not improved. Nuggets McGovern, Conrad Black, Scrapper Saad and Not Choco Williams have been duds to date.

Arguably North are well ahead on their re-build.
Rich to talk about advantages! Your team sold its soul in order to take the AFLs handouts.

A million 1st round picks and GWS peaked at being clobbered by 90 points in a final.

Their best players leave every year, and outside of 4 Giants supporters no one gives a *.

Plastic club.

What a stupid question, we'll claim him out injured for as long as he's out injured.

Fair enough. I have been claiming our injured list includes Clegg, Nash, Pratt, Plugger, Skilts, Kelly and Goodesy. And people said I was stretching it a bit.

Fair enough. I have been claiming our injured list includes Clegg, Nash, Pratt, Plugger, Skilts, Kelly and Goodesy. And people said I was stretching it a bit.
Wish we had the salary cap to fit all them in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back