Carlton 2024 - Are they being overestimated?

Are the expectations on the 2024 Blues being overestated?

• Yes

Votes: 64 68.1%
  • No

Votes: 30 31.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Sydney the only team who have impressed me from the two games played so far.
Shocked GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah it’s called the end of one FB season & the start of another :).

In between I had a life.

You should try it brother.
Interesting how that life began exactly on the final siren of the GF, then ended unexpectedly exactly on the final siren last night, good organisational skills

On SM-A225F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Interesting how that life began exactly on the final siren of the GF, then ended unexpectedly exactly on the final siren last night, good organisational skills

On SM-A225F using BigFooty.com mobile app
That’s literally called the off season :)

Off as in season over… wait, wait, live, live.

Then on - as in a new season starts.

It’s the AFL that does the organising.

I think 9 goals to 2 in a qtr and half is worth being concerned about, especially for Carlton who should have had something to prove

"Should have had something to prove".

Why did the first quarter and a half mean more to Carlton than it did to Brisbane, or any other club for that matter?

The level of expectation on Carlton does match what they’ve achieved to date

Nah.

Carlton had no more to prove last night, than any other club. It's a narrative you're simply making up to push whatever it is you're trying to.

Nah.

Carlton had no more to prove last night, than any other club. It's a narrative you're simply making up to push whatever it is you're trying to.
At this point I’d suggest it’s time to stop trying to argue with an idiot - you know the saying…the longer you try, they’ll just smash you with experience

Back