Brisbane v Melbourne.. who will be better in 2024?

Who will be better in 2024?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Most people predict Brisbane and rightfully so...

I still think at their best, the Demons can beat any side.
I was saying in January.. that Brisbane would regress after five years of being near the top, with the shorter pre seasons taking their toll.

I was saying in January.. that Brisbane would regress after five years of being near the top, with the shorter pre seasons taking their toll.
Good call .

Again... It's hard to stay on the upper end of that ladder.

Might be the end of Brisbanes time as finals regulars.

I just hope they don't spend 8-10 years in a row outside the top 8 like last time

Still far too early to call who was right on this one. Brisbane will probably rattle off some wins at home at some stage. Doubt we’ll see them in the grand final again but I also doubt we’ll see them playing this poorly all year.

Melbourne have looked good to the naked eye their past two games and the game style looks to have improved on the past two seasons, but they were playing their bunnies the Dogs and a bottom 4 side in Hawthorn. The next few weeks (2 away games against the Adelaide sides and then Brisbane at the G) will tell us more about them.

Still far too early to call who was right on this one. Brisbane will probably rattle off some wins at home at some stage. Doubt we’ll see them in the grand final again but I also doubt we’ll see them playing this poorly all year.

Melbourne have looked good to the naked eye their past two games and the game style looks to have improved on the past two seasons, but they were playing their bunnies the Dogs and a bottom 4 side in Hawthorn. The next few weeks (2 away games against the Adelaide sides and then Brisbane at the G) will tell us more about them.
I knew straight after that grand final they were finished, because of their aged list and the pain of that loss. That was really their final chance to get a premiership with that list.

Back