Who will be better in 2024? Sydney or GWS?

Who will be better in 2024?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m starting to think the Swans. They were super impressive against the Pies and they never looked tired whatsoever. I thought they’d be gassed playing like that with so much pressure and speed after the first Qtr but they did it the whole game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GWS aren't beating Carlton at the MCG.
Melbourne are looking good too.
GWS have every tool they need to beat us. 2 elite KPD's, strong midfield and annoyingly good small forwards which have always given us trouble.

Be more confident vs the Cats or Sydney purely due to how we match up even though I think they may be just as good.

GWS have every tool they need to beat us. 2 elite KPD's, strong midfield and annoyingly good small forwards which have always given us trouble.

Be more confident vs the Cats or Sydney purely due to how we match up even though I think they may be just as good.
What about Melbourne?

Think our last 3-4 games against them have shown we pretty well break even with them and its a flip of the coin who wins on the night. All of them have been within a goal or two.
I don't think there's much between Sydney, GWS, Carlton and Melbourne this year to be honest.
I just can't see Sydney or GWS beating Carlton or Melbourne at the MCG in September.

I don't think there's much between Sydney, GWS, Carlton and Melbourne this year to be honest.
I just can't see Sydney or GWS beating Carlton or Melbourne at the MCG in September.
No worries.

Giants & Swans finish top 2 and beat the others at home in Prelims.

Your scenario is then moot

Back