When will the Carlton FC Arrive?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part 2 of this thread is here:

What has he got to gain from admitting fault?

If he says it's true he's just confirming he's mismanaging his players. Also gives the green light for any opposition looking to target him.

I personally prefer he admits it and just gives him some ******* time off. Clearly not going to happen though.

I wonder if they are lying in their medical reports provided to the AFL's chief medical officer.

We gave you a whopping with half our team out

We're missing 5/6

So, not half your team out?

and our captain playing with a broken back (if the reports are to be believed).

Not a broken back?

16 points

Not a whooping?

Wow. Way to throw shade.

Your team literally spent $1.6m on bringing in big name free agents and spent the entire off-season talking up finals. You're currently running a worse percentage than a side that was universally tipped to finish bottom 4 and have brought in Worsfold to babysit your coach because you're 2 wins behind 8th place already with that percentage.

that's gotta be embarrassing

Yep. You got that right. It's gotta be embarrassing.

Teague says not broken. The Age says broken.

A typical case of the story being somewhere in the middle.

The whopping hey? I don't know what you think was happening, but only one player got a whopping...

E0XIEXmX0AET9mJ

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A million 1st round picks and GWS peaked at being clobbered by 90 points in a final.

Their best players leave every year, and outside of 4 Giants supporters no one gives a fu**.

Plastic club.
We got exactly what Gold Coast got, how did they go?

We've already done more in less than 10 years with some epic finals runs than you've done in 25 despite high draft picks, billionaire presidents and a squillion supporters

Don't compare your pathetic cesspool joke of a club to our fine professional outfit it really is ridiculous

We've already done more in less than 10 years with some epic finals runs than you've done in 25 despite high draft picks, billionaire presidents and a squillion supporters

Don't compare your pathetic cesspool joke of a club to our fine professional outfit it really is ridiculous
I despise your mob but you're right...

Lost it at 'epic finals runs' - No one thinks this accept the average Giants Johnny-come-lately. Any semi-competent club would have won finals with the number of high draft picks stockpile.

5 players bailing after missing the finals last year tells you all you need to know.

We gave you a whopping with half our team out and our captain playing with a broken back (if the reports are to be believed).
In any case, no issue with your post. Just countering that owen guy who was trying to defend the whopping without realising we are missing a third of our best 22.

Low brow edit there, at the very least I don't re-word your posts.

I'd give it a 2/10 for trolling, but then again I can't do better.
You continually edit quotes but get salty when you receive similar? Weird.

Time to move on from this thread. Think you're struggling with bias from the mental scars of the recent whopping.

Your fine professional outfit hasn't got a flag with the 20 first round picks, larger list and salary cap, Carlton will get a flag before GWS.

Lost it at 'epic finals runs' - No one thinks this accept the average Giants Johnny-come-lately. Any semi-competent club would have won finals with the number of high draft picks stockpile.

5 players bailing after missing the finals last year tells you all you need to know.
Do you even watch the finals? I'd suggest winning 3 finals in a row to make a GF is pretty epic given only 2 sides have done it this century. Carlton have had more 1st round picks than anyone and can't even make the top 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back