• Thread starter PC28
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Remove this Banner Ad

P

PC28

Um, like the subject heading...

WHERE ARE ALL MY DOGGIE FRIENDS?

Hello Hello, where are you? I just wanted to say hello.

Its been quiet in this here forum for most of the day. I hope you're not all working or schooling... :D

Oh well, i will amuse myself some other way... (NO, NOT THAT WAY, i know what your dirty mind was thinking...)

Originally posted by PC28
Um, like the subject heading...

WHERE ARE ALL MY DOGGIE FRIENDS?

Hello Hello, where are you? I just wanted to say hello.

Its been quiet in this here forum for most of the day. I hope you're not all working or schooling... :D

Oh well, i will amuse myself some other way... (NO, NOT THAT WAY, i know what your dirty mind was thinking...)
Just got home from school mate.:p

If i told you, i'd have to kill you ;)

I work in a boring office, with no work, looking for other work to get out of this boring office.

Originally posted by PC28
If i told you, i'd have to kill you ;)

Its funny you say that. i spoke to an army officer in NT last night whilst at work and she said she couldn't tell me anymore than she was in the army cos of heightened security at the moment. Come to think of it i can't see any humour after all. Apologies for posting this crap but seeing i have gone to the trouble of typing it out i figure i deserve it to be added to my post count. :D

Originally posted by sigscotty

Its funny you say that. i spoke to an army officer in NT last night whilst at work and she said she couldn't tell me anymore than she was in the army cos of heightened security at the moment. Come to think of it i can't see any humour after all. Apologies for posting this crap but seeing i have gone to the trouble of typing it out i figure i deserve it to be added to my post count. :D

I didn't mean to offend. I will delete it if you want.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back