Which Player?

Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 3, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bring Back Roo Ruckle
This is another hypothetical question, but if at the end of this year you could watch any player (who currently plays, cannot be retired or wateva. or cannot have retired at the end of this year) come to the Roos.. who would u want and why?

Go Roos

Jonathan Brown - not a bad replacement for some hack we use to have at CHF (pls god reincarniate him as Digby Morell).

• Banned
Originally posted by Holycrap
Jonathan Brown - not a bad replacement for some hack we use to have at CHF (pls god reincarniate him as Digby Morell).

*The Clouds Open and a Face with a Long Brown Beard Comes out, he has a Halo above his head and speaks calmly"
"Holycrap, I apologise, but I can not reincarniate that Hack from CHF as Digby Morrel, Digby Morell is already living"
"By the Way, what does Crap mean?"
*God finishes speaking, he disappears behind the cloud and looks for a dictionary, then he looks up Crap and laughs.. finding it amusing.. he then takes up a new religion.. and becomes a punk*

Go Roos
(I apologise if I offended anyone, I did not mean to)

Originally posted by tashibatts

*The Clouds Open and a Face with a Long Brown Beard Comes out, he has a Halo above his head and speaks calmly"

Bloody hell! All this time I thought Digby was Jesus, and now I find out it's actually Alistair Nicholson. :mad:

• Banned
Originally posted by Darky

Bloody hell! All this time I thought Digby was Jesus, and now I find out it's actually Alistair Nicholson. :mad:

Ahh, but the man coming out from the clouds was not Jesus, but God!

Go Roos

(Log in to remove this ad.)

riewolt, j brown,s black or ottens
they are alot younger than voss

Has to be Leppitsch, fills a hoel either in defence or up forward, allows our second stringer key position players, who would be great if they were just that ... for eg McCartney, Colbert, Watt, Rocca, Archer etc

justin leppitch sorry about the spelling,

he could fill micks shoes. or that current forward vacant spot

but barker would be a good forward l like the style on that bloke

Remove this Banner Ad

Back