Which Spud will the LOLmons pickup next...

Remove this Banner Ad

They've just signed Daniel Cross from the Bullflogs on a 1 + 3 year deal.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/daniel-cross-to-join-demons-20131021-2vx1o.html

So fellow Bay 13 flogs this poses a number of questions:
  • How will a 30 year old has-been who has come from another club with zero success assist Lolmon to win more games?
  • What rock has he been hiding under to not know how bad they are?
  • Which flog will they recruit next? Richard Tambling is still unsigned...maybe they could offer him a multi million dollar contract...

Will win their B&F this year........bookmark it!

I'm pretty happy with our picks so far - 4 more mids (two young and talented, two hard and experienced) and pick 9 (freeman, crouch or sheed) will add a lot to our midfield and give our young players the support they need.

Poor thread Wayne. Troll harder.

All your young players will be spudded up by the start of the 2014 season. It is a pre-requisite of playing with the Dees...

We have a lot to learn from Norf and their equal opportunity recruiting policy.

Last year the big signing was Gysberts. Still waiting for him to be "de-Melbourned" by the way. Or is he just shit? Aw. Damn.

This time around its old man Nicky Dal. Those with jelly bean sized genitals need never fear discrimination again. Don't worry, I'm sure he'll last longer than a year. I'm very, totally sure.

You are a credit to the league Norf. You'll be relevant one day. You just stick with it. Keep on Norfing.

I hope not, looking forward to a number one draft pick after GWS and Gold Coast have hogged the cream for years
You blokes should be going hard for that pick this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well you guys do know how to get number 1s well, so who'll be Rooeys replacement next year?

Whoever we pick at one and two next year

melbourne sort gws out not the other way around

It still didn't make much sense though in the GWS 'We've got enough kids we now want senior players' recruiting philosophy for this year.

If GWS was serious about needing senior players and being willing to trade pick one they would never had agreed to the trade with Melbourne. GWS has always attempted to grab as many early draft picks as possable, this is just more of the same.

They've just signed Daniel Cross from the Bullflogs on a 1 + 3 year deal.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/daniel-cross-to-join-demons-20131021-2vx1o.html

So fellow Bay 13 flogs this poses a number of questions:
  • How will a 30 year old has-been who has come from another club with zero success assist Lolmon to win more games?
  • What rock has he been hiding under to not know how bad they are?
  • Which flog will they recruit next? Richard Tambling is still unsigned...maybe they could offer him a multi million dollar contract...

Better than little Dick Dal Santo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back