Which Tv Network Has The Better Afl Coverage

Remove this Banner Ad

Theres no argument its fox sport, as every game of every week is showing on foxtel, as well as a couple of other AFL shows, with also no ads during the game. FTA cant match that. The only downside to it is its picture quality.

Ten has its awesome HD picture going for it, and a reasonable amount of Ads, while seven is shocking, heaps and heaps of Ads, and obviously dont no what HD means.

It would be fair to say that Channel 7 has not lived up to expectations so far.And to think before they started covering AFL, 7 decided to cover a Melbourne intra-club practice match as their trial in covering AFL. Fox Sports not only does it have the best Gameday coverage, but also the best programs as well (although I wish we still had 'White Line Fever' but with Clinton Grybas not there, the show wouldn't work without him). FOX Sports have told its program hosts to cut out the sensationalism and just talk footy-and footy only.

Channel 9 by a country side
then followed by Ten

Seven still have big trouble with their coverage, especially playing replays at the wrong time when the game is still in motion!

get channel 9 back!

10 by some distance. Can't stand Fox's game coverage and their special comments men taking 5 minutes to get to a point and talking during the play when it should be the PBP man commentating.

Why should he?

Its on TV, everyone can see what is happenning.

Plus Fox only have the 1 PBP man so it makes sense to not have him talking the whole game almost.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

channel 10 - simple and entertaining, although i'd be happy if a few of their commentators got the flick.
as most would agree, 7 are having a stinker ever since they got the footy back, and the only good thing about 9 was the BT-JB combo, which thankfully i can still hear on triple m. haven't watched enough of foxtel's coverage to comment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back