White Knights of the Round Table

Remove this Banner Ad

This thread has revealed the following:

GWS Goose needs a good dicking
The Sim has been doing this on weekly basis.
Hasn't even had the decency to give me a reach around

I grew a thick skin growing up with older brothers and their mates

I learnt at an early age to give as good as you get or move on

I never expected anyone else to change their behaviour or speak for me

Nor was I encouraged to

Tha's all I have to say

Nor was I encouraged to

Tha's all I have to say

I can't like your post but consider it liked in spirit.

I am going to practice flaming Arrow Archery in my isolation ready for B52's wishes.

Nah... Elton Johns Wig is great, always means well and turns up irrespective of how he is mistreated by the sim each week. His great tragedy is forever being encumbered with ND as his partner in the three legged footrace of life.

I can't like your post but consider it liked in spirit.

...and liked in return

You can be a right little a-hole, I'll admit that too. Just like a little brother. But if I'm taking any comments I read on here personally, I look at myself first to wonder why.

...and liked in return

You can be a right little a-hole, I'll admit that too. Just like a little brother. But if I'm taking any comments I read on here personally, I look at myself first to wonder why.

Thanks Mum.

I don't mean to minimise this chat, but we are in the midst of a real life tragedy (and I don't mean AuntyBlindEye cheating me in the rising star, although this is a horrific injustice by any measure), The local woolies was out of Redskin milk. Fires, floods and pandemic I can handle, you can take my freedom but please don't take my Redskin Milk.
pantsredacted and Elton Johns Wig get out there and buy all the redskin milk you can find.

I don't mean to minimise this chat, but we are in the midst of a real life tragedy (and I don't mean AuntyBlindEye cheating me in the rising star, although this is a horrific injustice by any measure), The local woolies was out of Redskin milk. Fires, floods and pandemic I can handle, you can take my freedom but please don't take my Redskin Milk.
pantsredacted and Elton Johns Wig get out there and buy all the redskin milk you can find.

WaynesWorld19 is short stacking the shelves and running a sly redskin milk business on the side.

That's cutting .....did you go to the TalkingFootyNow1223 school of quality posting ? ......seems he's repeating the class

Now now Wayneo, there is no point bringing your pop-gun to a contest with any S.29 Rookie. You know we are protecting endangered species like you and NaturalDisaster from being casually potted by an Rookie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nor was I encouraged to

Tha's all I have to say
I grew up in a houseful of evil sisters, I would have swapped them all for one brother who beat me up every day.
No man would have dared butt in and stick up for us, our husbands still just back away slowly to the bbq/beer area lol.

I've 'dipped me lid to WW' this season on how he has taken the said abuse.
How he has responded and turned the other cheek on occasion is a far king credit to him.
Being a Bomber I've probably seen more of it than a non-bomber has. Love him of hate him, he's got more balls and tolerance than certain others have in the SFA.
That will be enough of the WaynesWorld19 love around here.

But It was noted that that post of Elton Johns Wig was the nicest thing hes ever said about him.

That isn't entirely accurate as the comment and many insults are used differently with a different undertone between men and woman. (speaking in general, not in relation to specifics)

"The you need to get laid" is a classic way of dismissing a woman where when it is said to a guy it doesn't have the same undertone. Generally when said to a guy it normally is in a your trying too hard or lighten up undertone.

Historical gender imbalance means the the same comment doesn't have the same impact if said to a man or a woman.

Most importantly, if you say something to either guy or girl that upsets them (unintentionally), and you later find out it that this happened, the correct response is to say sorry, didn't mean to insult you, it was in jest.

Different things have a different impact on different people, if you accidentally hit a trigger point for someone, it doesn't make you a bad person, but it does mean your should back away from that comment (for that person) and apologise.
Bingo.

Remarkably WaynesWorld19 and I both shop at the same Woolies.
NSlCjsc.jpg

That will be enough of the WaynesWorld19 love around here.

But It was noted that that post of Elton Johns Wig was the nicest thing hes ever said about him.
That's akin to going to the funeral of a bloke you hate ....and saying, "I liked the fella"

Until he sends me flowers .....it's just piss in the air

Remarkably WaynesWorld19 and I both shop at the same Woolies.
That's a scary thought .....we may have inadvertently fought over the same toilet roll .....there's been some ripper brawls there .....and you are known to carry yourself well on the Qooty field

That's a scary thought .....we may have inadvertently fought over the same toilet roll .....there's been some ripper brawls there .....and you are known to carry yourself well on the Qooty field

I was shocked how after I hoarded all the toilet paper they then would not let me return some. Disgraceful customer serv9ce.

I think GWS Goose needs to be knighted and get his own white knight picture. Fighting the good fight.

Noobz0r - surely he has proved himself with his feats of arms. Young squire has been distinguishing himself in the front line.
I have always wanted to be called Sir

Remove this Banner Ad

Back