Who remembers when Mr Treloar chose Lollingwod over Richmond?

Remove this Banner Ad

derrrrrrrrr why don’t I hav a premiership medal when I chose da bettah list derrrrr

gonna quit footy now bettah list wants to trade me to gold coast derrrrrrrr

uhhhhh ye lyk Nafan no flags told me to cum and dat we will win derrrr premierships 2geva but we havent derrrrrrrrrr

can sum1 hug me im crying after we choked derrrrr why did I chose da bettah list and no flag derrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Fcuk he is a pretty boy ain’t he? TBF there would not be many women who would refuse him no matter who they were involved with. I bet Kelli Stevens watches every Richmond game religiously and has even thought of converting to the JWs herself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fcuk he is a pretty boy ain’t he? TBF there would not be many women who would refuse him no matter who they were involved with. I bet Kelli Stevens watches every Richmond game religiously and has even thought of converting to the JWs herself.
He's a gorgeous man but you wouldn't trust him around your cat

When I first stumbled across you people I thought it was funny. It's still funny, just not haha funny.

This thread and any like it has just become a sad parody of one flew over the cuckoos nest where the most tragic of patients sit around playing poker with a deck of tarot cards and repeating the same 4 nonsensical noises to themselves.
It seems like they are communicating with each other, but deep down we know they are just stuck in a loop. This is their reality now and it is all they will ever know. These people used to be kings of banter and witty retorts, but the shattering of the status quo has reduced them to naught but rubble and the same damn ******* images every time.
You want to shout at them. You want to scream "MAKE SOME NEW ******* IMAGES IF YOU ARE GOING TO SPEND THIS MUCH EFFORT POSTING THEM AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN! I WANT TO FEEL ANGER AND PAIN, NOT UTTER INDIFFERENCE. I LONG TO BE TROLLED AND WATCH THE LESS LEVEL HEADED BRETHEREN OF MINE GET SUCKED IN" you want to smack some sense into them and make them realise they have abandoned any venom that used to linger in their comments. Venom that actually got a reaction and cut to the core of footy fans.
You want many a thing, but at the end of the day you come here time and time again expecting what'shisname and tigerchamp to have new material, but they never do. That's when it dawns on you. You've been institutionalised longer than any of them. This isn't a sad parody of OFOTCN, this is a shitty parody of Shutter Island. I'm not even DiCaprio in this instance. I'm the dick in the cave or whatever. I don't know anymore, these grey, formless, amorphous beings/BF posters have sucked any creativity I had. I'm becoming one of them. Help.

Seriously, why don't we create a mega thread or something where we can merge all these pointless threads into one (as its just the same images repeated anyway) and give like..... A week or 4 where we don't start pointless tiger threads so all you non tigers can write some s**t that's actually entertaining and stings, and all us tigers can have a break from all these cyclical arguments so we can recharge our touchy/sensitive batteries.

That way when we resume this all, those posting repeating images might have knackered themselves out, hopefully, and the rest of us can try and recapture some of that bitter hatred that was flowing not so long ago. This is just a sad shadow of the Richmond hate we could be seeing.

Shame on us all for allowing this pathetic showing to carry on this long. Buddha I'm looking at you. I used to think you were the king at riling up tigers. All my idols are dead to me. First Rance, now Buddha.

When I first stumbled across you people I thought it was funny. It's still funny, just not haha funny.

This thread and any like it has just become a sad parody of one flew over the cuckoos nest where the most tragic of patients sit around playing poker with a deck of tarot cards and repeating the same 4 nonsensical noises to themselves.
It seems like they are communicating with each other, but deep down we know they are just stuck in a loop. This is their reality now and it is all they will ever know. These people used to be kings of banter and witty retorts, but the shattering of the status quo has reduced them to naught but rubble and the same damn ******* images every time.
You want to shout at them. You want to scream "MAKE SOME NEW ******* IMAGES IF YOU ARE GOING TO SPEND THIS MUCH EFFORT POSTING THEM AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN! I WANT TO FEEL ANGER AND PAIN, NOT UTTER INDIFFERENCE. I LONG TO BE TROLLED AND WATCH THE LESS LEVEL HEADED BRETHEREN OF MINE GET SUCKED IN" you want to smack some sense into them and make them realise they have abandoned any venom that used to linger in their comments. Venom that actually got a reaction and cut to the core of footy fans.
You want many a thing, but at the end of the day you come here time and time again expecting what'shisname and tigerchamp to have new material, but they never do. That's when it dawns on you. You've been institutionalised longer than any of them. This isn't a sad parody of OFOTCN, this is a shitty parody of Shutter Island. I'm not even DiCaprio in this instance. I'm the dick in the cave or whatever. I don't know anymore, these grey, formless, amorphous beings/BF posters have sucked any creativity I had. I'm becoming one of them. Help.

Seriously, why don't we create a mega thread or something where we can merge all these pointless threads into one (as its just the same images repeated anyway) and give like..... A week or 4 where we don't start pointless tiger threads so all you non tigers can write some s**t that's actually entertaining and stings, and all us tigers can have a break from all these cyclical arguments so we can recharge our touchy/sensitive batteries.

That way when we resume this all, those posting repeating images might have knackered themselves out, hopefully, and the rest of us can try and recapture some of that bitter hatred that was flowing not so long ago. This is just a sad shadow of the Richmond hate we could be seeing.

Shame on us all for allowing this pathetic showing to carry on this long. Buddha I'm looking at you. I used to think you were the king at riling up tigers. All my idols are dead to me. First Rance, now Buddha.
😢
The off season is harder on some than others.

Says the bloke who was alive for all his teams flags.
So World War 2 didn't happen because we weren't born then?

You wipe out your own clubs history as well with that imbecilic argument

Stop talking about 2019 it's ancient history :D

So World War 2 didn't happen because we weren't born then?

You wipe out your own clubs history as well with that imbecilic argument

Stop talking about 2019 it's ancient history :D
My bad. Honestly thought you had seen them all.

Look at least coming to the Pies he knows that the kid he has on the way is his and one of his teammates didn’t get in first
Didn’t Nafan No Flags root Oxley’s missus? That is actually a fact and not a BigFooty rumour like the Rance/Higgins story.

Plus Beams the degenerate was quizzed by police about a rape :$

Remove this Banner Ad

Back