Who remembers when Mr Treloar chose Lollingwod over Richmond?

Remove this Banner Ad

The cup was first introduced in 1959 by the VFL, and the AFL has since retrospectively awarded all prior premiership winners trophies based on the current design. Before the 1960s, premiership players received a personal premiership trophy instead of a medallion.

So by your logic in actual winning of cups..

Since 1959 -
Collingwood 2
Richmond - 6

More is better yes..SO 3 times the amount of players, officials, and supporters of Richmond have ACTUALLY seen their side win an actual premiership CUP.

Go away Minnows, the best thing is Collingwood supporters continuing telling us how great its going to be, and or how great it was...You have been more than average since 1960...

PS Norf have won MORE premiership CUPs than Collingwood!!!, ROFL ROFL ROFL

Didn’t Nafan No Flags root Oxley’s missus? That is actually a fact and not a BigFooty rumour like the Rance/Higgins story.

Plus Beams the degenerate was quizzed by police about a rape :$
Beams was a witness to a crime and Oxley had broken up with his misses. All the new dads down at tiger land are queuing up for a paternity test but I guess the fans don’t care Rancey played enough games for them to qualify

Enjoy your 2 flags you bunch of backward freaks. So he roughed up Cotchin's hair piece in one game, get overrrrrrr it!

Enjoy your 2 flags you bunch of backward freaks. So he roughed up Cotchin's hair piece in one game, get overrrrrrr it!
All I deal in is facts.

This thread is not about the 20s and 30s when Squizzy Taylor ruled the streets.

The question was about Treloar.

He chose Richmond, everyone knew he was coming. Eddie back doored and he ended up at the Pies. Jobs for the missus and a paper bag. Treloar was embarrassed, and had to say something. He said something, and it's backfired on him.

I'm not going to get stuck into the bloke. He seems like a decent fella.

But players play for flags, team success. Currently, he will look back and feel a pang of regret, because the tiges have played in 2 flags. I love how he has to spend time with Jack R every week.

We get Treloar I don't think we win the flag s anyway.

Good luck Treloar. You'll need it.
Oh, I'm over it. I actually don't mind him, as evidenced above. But please, continue melting...

Or maybe just ask him whether he prefers prelimierships and the better list, or watching Richmond win two flags. It's a simple question. SO simple even a Lollingwood supporter can understand.

At least you can count, you can't be from the Rich9mond cheersquad

View attachment 803332
This is about Treloar, not the days of Squizzy Taylor. Please keep to the thread in question here.

What has happened at the respective clubs since Treloar chose Collingwood. Please, continue.

This is about Treloar, not the days of Squizzy Taylor. Please keep to the thread in question here.

What has happened at the respective clubs since Treloar chose Collingwood. Please, continue.
Modern history then

Collingwood 15
Richmond 12

Nup, you're still minnows that spent 37 years at 9th (that's your recent history)

Beams was a witness to a crime and Oxley had broken up with his misses. All the new dads down at tiger land are queuing up for a paternity test but I guess the fans don’t care Rancey played enough games for them to qualify
Well of course he broke up with his missus he probably got sick of cobbling up Bucks' drippings, although Eddie doesn't seem to have a problem with it.

Don't worry he is still having trouble getting over 2018, best to leave him to celebrate the prelim win, beating Richmond is a big moment for most magpie fans.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL yeah a woman just “felt compelled” to have sex with Beams. Read between the lines.

And going for a player’s ex is still sh*thouse. He slimed his way in there after they broke up. Culture. Bucks probably wouldn’t have to resort to such filth if he had a premiership medallion. Birds would be flocking. Pity him and Treloar will never have one.

Now, back on topic.

Derrrrrr bettah list derrrrrrrrrrrr

UHHHHHHH DEERRRRRR HI GUYS MY NAME IS ADUMB AND YE LYK IM GANNA GO TO COLLINWOOD COZ I FINK DEY HAVE A BETTAH LIST DAN RICHMOND DERRRRRRRRRRRR

771808DF-F947-4AE0-81CD-30A515929608.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back