Opinion Who should be the next coach of the Adelaide Footy Club after 2024 or even 2023.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Hardwick, seems to always make good tactical moves and of course 3x premiership coach. Look, a new coach is not going to come in and turn this team into a real contender, we don’t have the list of collingwood - I’ve seen some really silly comparisons to what McRae has done with collingwood on this board and it makes me laugh. Our terrible drafting and list management would handicap any coach, you need the cattle and we don’t have many. Sack the 2 frauds first and foremost.

Our next coach needs to be someone that doesn't think our list is good and that we're only a quick fix away from finals
Our next coach needs to be someone who doesn't brown nose his way to the job, and sugar coat things to get there. So, yep I kinda agree.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who do we think gets the caretaker role later this season?

Burns or VB?
Hopefully Burns - he's been pumped up as a potential future HC but never quite got the job...

With enough games this should be a chance for everyone to see if he can really cut it or not. Most of all us.

Who are our highest paid players and who are our best players?
Those 2 lists need to be identical first.

I’d like Hardwick.

Likely it will be a choice between more rookie coaches or proven spuds. That’s probably all that’s going to be available.

Buckley won’t come here. Ever.

Maybe Simpson could be available and might end up being the best of the not great options. Really don’t rate him that highly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back