Who still plays retro games?

Do you still play retro games?

• Yes

Votes: 57 93.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 6.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

how long ago was that? Conkers is super hard to find, I'd probably never lend it out

I got turtles in time(SNES) for $10 once because they weren't able to test it, so I took a small risk that it'd work

I only have 15 N64 games, feels tiny in comparison to my 100+ PS2 games

Conker goes for $150-$200 just for da cart

Does anyone here remember a Chupa Chups computer game circa '96?
2022011-zool_title.png

http://www.abandonia.com/en/games/61/Zool.html

Was digging through some boxes last night, that were still sealed up from over a decade ago, and hit pay dirt. Three (!!!) SNES consoles, all working, one with zero yellowing. Only two controllers and they're missing one power brick and a set of cables to run to the TV but still, bloody rapt! Super Mario World, All-Stars, SF2, MK3, Toy Story... Phwoarr!!

I don't even remember acquiring them, is the funny bit. I have a shitload of old consoles, I used to buy them from Cashies and op shops all the time about 10-12 years ago.

has anyone here setup a retropie before?

I have a spare raspberry pi which I'm going to turn into my retro gaming pc, seems a very cheap way to get some of those golden oldies going

(Log in to remove this ad.)

has anyone here setup a retropie before?

I have a spare raspberry pi which I'm going to turn into my retro gaming pc, seems a very cheap way to get some of those golden oldies going

Emulators are ok, but I definitely find its not the same as the real deal (I have both). Raspberry Pi 3 might be better though.

I saw a custom made system that is compatible for playing NES, SNES and Dreamcast games while keeping a retro look. $54 i think it was, so i might get it because it looks pretty cool

Back