TigerTank

Premiership Player
Aug 24, 2000
Wendouree
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
KC Chiefs, Royal Park FNC, Man City
Since I've been away I've noticed that an unintelligent mongrel has turned up here under the name of SS J Peiper.

For those of you who don't know, that name is a reference to SS Standartfuhrer Joachim Peiper, a brutal but untalented SS officer who made his name for his ruthless treatment of POWs and for making some headway during the ultimately pointless Battle of the Bulge.

People who idealise this stupid thug (and there are one or two) know precious little about history, or honour, or anything else about the man.

Peiper may have been brave and fanatical, but he was a tactical and strategic deadzone. In terms of actual ability, Peiper wasn't fit to lick the toe-nails of non-Nazi officers like Guderian, Manstein or Hoth.

Peiper lacked the charisma and flair of Rommel, the decency of von Kluge or von Luck, the imagination of Guderian, or the intelligence of Manstein.

Sadly, the SS reputation and aura has been ridiculously overblown since the war. The Waffen SS were never as good as the best German Heer (Wehrmacht) formations anyway, despite favourable treatment from just about all the pathetic nerds that made up the Nazi bureaucracy.

There is an awful lot to despise about the Third Reich, and SS Standartfuhrer Joachim Peiper embodies all the most despicable qualities of that most despicable of regimes.

The fact that this moron admires Peiper shows he is a child, at the very least intellectually. The fact he posts those horrific pictures over the net shows he is a gutless coward.

I believe overpopulation is the world's greatest threat. I believe a good start would be to shoot people like our SS Peiper poster, because frankly, he is an Oxygen Bandit.

Good day.

------------------
TT - Obligatory bad-tempered Richmond supporter

[This message has been edited by TigerTank (edited 08 March 2001).]

Tiger Tank
This moron appeared on the boards last year, made a couple of offensive posts, bluey deleted them & he disappeared, I imagine the same thing will happen this time. The main thing is, people have to control their urge to repsond to any of his posts, hard as it is.
Cheers

------------------
mantis

TT

was Pfeiffer once Hitler's chauffer ?

and he only got promoted into the position he held at the time of the Ardennes Counter-offensive because he was known to have absolute, undying blind loyalty to Hitler ?

I think I am confusing him with another Waffen SS general.

Your comments on the Waffen SS are spot on and absolutely correct.

cheers

TigerTank,

Many thanks for the information, I now know how despicable this entity is.
I espouse the virtues of freedom of speech and expression, posters like this Peiper, who abuse the freedoms "it" is given, make me cringe.
The suppression of freedom of speech and expression was one of Nazism' cornerstones, so I shall continue with my belief, I will also however seek to educate so that thinking as shown by Peiper does not proliferate.

------------------
Chris

(Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back