Who will be the new CEO of the Richmond Football Club?

new ceo

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Simon Mathews from Richmond

edit: ffs this guy was a geelong fan as well
I was under the impression that all
board members were Richmond supporters

guess I
was wrong

The good news is this time around the ceo is taking over a club in good shape , pre Benny we’re 5mn in the red hadn’t played finals near 10y or a flag in 30
We got over 30m in the bank, 100k of members and the rest is history , this job needs someone with horsepower
Dan Jackson
End of story

This is a big job , req ceo experience , he’s been like footy manager , prob quite good at that , but this role needs commercial acumen , proven
biggest job in club land

The good news is this time around the ceo is taking over a club in good shape , pre Benny we’re 5mn in the red hadn’t played finals near 10y or a flag in 30
We got over 30m in the bank, 100k of members and the rest is history , this job needs someone with horsepower
Dan Jackson
End of story
Im leaning towards the geelol bloke so that we have friends inside the boys club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dan Jackson
End of story
What experience has Dan got, remind me in regards to CEO.

Lets Go Cooking GIF by Masterchef
Gordon Ramsey
The bakes would be absolutely epic!!

Back