Who will finish higher out of Hawks, Saints and Dees?

Who will finish higher at the end of 2017 season ?

• Hawthorn

Votes: 29 40.8%
  • St.Kilda

Votes: 27 38.0%
  • Melbourne

Votes: 15 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Firstly, it's not "the same point of the season" as you asserted. One more game played is one more game played.

Secondly, our percentage is as good as another victory, so you're as good as two behind with an extra game played. Potentially three by Monday.

Thirdly, you're in denial. Your list is terrible moving forward. Not that that's a bad thing. 4 flags is 4 flags and as a Dees supporter I'd be happy until the day I died in the same position (I think - but humans are never too happy for long, so who knows).

Fourthly, if we lose Monday we'll join you as non-finalists.

The only difference will be that I'm not in denial.
What am I in denial about, Trav?

I said the Hawks have had their worst start to a season in living memory and Melbourne are marching to the finals, with one more win than Hawthorn.

What am I in denial about, Trav?

I said the Hawks have had their worst start to a season in living memory and Melbourne are marching to the finals, with one more win than Hawthorn.
Your manner is similar to my elder Hawthorn supporting Brother.

As you'll note from my first post tonight, I'm not suggesting Melbourne are "marching towards finals", I'm suggesting the Saints and Hawthorn are cooked.

Melbourne may join you on Monday.

Hawthorn's worst start to a season in living memory, and the finals bound Melbourne have 1 more win at the same point of the season. Amazing really.
You must be pretty young or a band wagon supporter if you dont remember Clarksons early reign or the late 90s

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

You must be pretty young or a band wagon supporter if you dont remember Clarksons early reign or the late 90s

Is this real life?

You must be pretty young or a band wagon supporter if you don't remember Clarkson's early reign or the late 90s

Clarko's first season as coach was 2005 amigo.....He went from 5 wins that year to 9 in 2006. Then 14 in 2007, playing in 2 finals, before 20 & a premiership in 2008.

If you're going to troll a club, then at least get your facts right.....Your Hawk saltiness is rather bemusing.

Neither of those periods had starts as poor as this year.
You won 4 games for the season in 04 and 5 in 05. I would say that is worse than this year

Clarko's first season as coach was 2005 amigo.....He went from 5 wins that year to 9 in 2006. Then 14 in 2007, playing in 2 finals, before 20 & a premiership in 2008.

If you're going to troll a club, then at least get your facts right.....Your Hawk saltiness is rather bemusing.

Lol trolling. Look at the post i was replying and what i actually said before you open your gob champ

You won 4 games for the season in 04 and 5 in 05. I would say that is worse than this year

Certainly doesn't feel like it.

Certainly doesn't feel like it.
I guess thats what happens when you get use to playing in September and winning grand finals regularly

I guess thats what happens when you get use to playing in September and winning grand finals regularly

True enough. I've seen 10 in my lifetime.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawthorn's worst start to a season in living memory, and the finals bound Melbourne have 1 more win at the same point of the season. Amazing really.

Isn't it just

Very nostalgic this thread. Brings me back to a time where the Saints supporters were convinced they were a better side than us. Not to mention Hickey being a better ruckman than Gawn lol

Very nostalgic this thread. Brings me back to a time where the Saints supporters were convinced they were a better side than us. Not to mention Hickey being a better ruckman than Gawn lol

I'd rather play Melbourne in a final than Hawthorn or StKilda. Very soft underbelly will be exposed.

I'd rather play Melbourne in a final than Hawthorn or StKilda. Very soft underbelly will be exposed.
Lol. The same soft underbelly that smoked your mob on your home Turf?

Meh a one off.
100% record at Adelaide oval.

It's a well known fact the crows buckle against physicality.

Back