Who's afraid of Rupert Murdoch? The end of an era.

Remove this Banner Ad

Of all the Glass-Jaws at newscorp , little chris easily has the biggest
( Got owned on MEDIA WATCH last night and this is his " Commodus " )

How dare they report on scientific consensus.

what next?

a round earth?

the earth going around the sun?

Lunacy!!!

Just the language infuriates me now - "leftist climate policy".
WTF even is that? It's a climate policy not a freaking manifesto.
Now more than ever we need to get the stupid culture wars out of policy making and return to science/evidence based policy making.
And we have twits like Kenny digging further into their trenches.
Getting a hiding on the Twitter replies.

Just the language infuriates me now - "leftist climate policy".
WTF even is that? It's a climate policy not a freaking manifesto.
Now more than ever we need to get the stupid culture wars out of policy making and return to science/evidence based policy making.
And we have twits like Kenny digging further into their trenches.
Getting a hiding on the Twitter replies.
Australia wide viewing audience. What a waste of money subscribing to Foxtel.

2020-04-30_141546.jpg

Gees I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than watch that lot! I can't believe people voluntarily subject themselves to it.
They are idiots of course but I do like to have a bit of a watch from time to time for a quick laugh.

I also find it amusing how much they occupy the thoughts of those from the hard left.

They are idiots of course but I do like to have a bit of a watch from time to time for a quick laugh.

I also find it amusing how much they occupy the thoughts of those from the hard left.
Just like those that don't watch ABC but have a lot to say about it, right?

Of all the Glass-Jaws at newscorp , little chris easily has the biggest
( Got owned on MEDIA WATCH last night and this is his " Commodus " )

Love media watch, seems to be the last bastian of true critical programming on ABC at the moment. Insiders has been ransacked by Newscorp employees (current and former), and Leigh Sales rarely asks the hard questions to the libs out of fear they won't return and she can't have her 5 minutes of fame.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

'Time to time'. Yeah, sure lol.
LWL's may find it difficult to understand but some people watch a variety of news channels and sources, some properly and others for amusement without taking themselves seriously and getting worked up into a lather over what some nuffy's meaningless opinion on there is.

The communists?

didnt know there was many around these days

Don't Sky just obsessively talk about the left the whole time? You can usually pick their moronic viewers by terms like 'hard left'.

|——————HL—C——L—————-R—HR-|

fox news idiot single axis political graph

HL - hard left - Labors debt and greens boo
C- centre - dunno
L - Left - Malcolm Turncoat boo
R-right - jolly Cory and Tones
HR-hard right - Pauline

Is there no end to Murdoch’s toxic touch?

There could be. I heard a rumour his personal Toadie that changes his incontinence diapers has tested positive.

On SM-J250F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Saw ABC news reported the Vic Gov and teachers union have rebuffed claims kids will be back at school in two weeks. Do you know who broke the 'exclusive..we can reveal' the Murdoch Press. It's time the other Media organisations call this type of stuff out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back