jackoisno1

All Australian
Sep 19, 2008
on JR's facebook
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Jordan Russell's dream team
i say this because for the first few years there wont be as much pressure as the club is new and ( as i am young) would love playing with players my age. GOld Coast is always sunny and i could even learn how to surf:D. Go to all them theme parks whenever. For a young person this be a dream if we had all the cheerleaders around all the time and had a non-gay mascot!

thats my opinon

Thoughts??

i say this because for the first few years there wont be as much pressure as the club is new and ( as i am young) would love playing with players my age. GOld Coast is always sunny and i could even learn how to surf:D. Go to all them theme parks whenever. For a young person this be a dream if we had all the cheerleaders around all the time and had a non-gay mascot!

thats my opinon

Thoughts??

I think that was a problem for the Bears , i hope the new team would have learnt from past mistakes and make sure there is pressure for each position for each spot.

Could not agree more lions_den with the sterotype. You go once and it is pretty good. Go twice and it is extremely boring and crap and half the lines are 30+ minutes:thumbsdown:
Gold Coast isnt all about the themeparks and beaches mate. Dont forget about the chicks;)

to jackisno1: just rock up to their training sessions and try to blend in with the crowd. they'll be fine with it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back