Society/Culture Why is Melbin [sic] so out of step with the rest of Australia?

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, you seem like a good egg, you'll be fine.

We'll just stop producing everything then. That'll work well.

Tolerated would be a better term,

ahh, that hands on experience again.
btw, we are all very grateful that you got sacked from the Dept of Agriculture too.

LOL!

ahh look, another Green, criminal vegan defender has arrived.
How nice!
Can you stop these long quotes and labeling people? Farmers are just like anybody else, no more important than city people.I'm sure my father who was a farmer would agree.

Now, now...don't be shy.
Tell us all about how farming will be automated in 30 years time.'
It sounds absolutely fascinating.
I asked you what part of farming couldn't be automated over the next 30 years.

Did you miss the question mark?

You don't for a second think I'd expect you to stand by or support actual statements you've made... do you? I know you're weaker than that...
I'm disappointed in some of the externally enforced rules...but meh...Chief has to make a quid like the rest of us.
You accused me of lecturing you, when I tried to explain that simple premise to you days ago...

I asked you what part of farming couldn't be automated over the next 30 years.

Did you miss the question mark?

You don't for a second think I'd expect you to stand by or support actual statements you've made... do you? I know you're weaker than that...

See how you framed the question, which you are now rapidly back-pedalling out of?
So...
You've made a statement, framed as a question...which you can't answer.
You've called me a matyr, and I assume you place this statement across all farmers,...but you don't say why.
You've liked posts which accuse farmers of receiving handouts...which neither you, or the accuser, have backed up at all.

Let me, and the rest of the board, know when you grow a set and actually put some substance into your posts.

You accused me of lecturing you, when I tried to explain that simple premise to you days ago...

Oh Captain Obvious.
You deserve a medal.
I nice, bright Green, shiny one.

You might be able to show it off to Richard and Sarah one day!

See how you framed the question, which you are now rapidly back-pedalling out of?
Even though you have used a question mark... according to you, this is a statement. So please "LOL, come on then. You've made this statement. Best you back it up with some facts."
You've made a statement, framed as a question...which you can't answer.
"LOL, come on then. You've made this statement. Best you back it up with some facts."
You've called me a matyr,
Martyr... How do you misspell a word you've quoted??
and I assume you place this statement across all farmers
Ahh. When you assume you make an a-hole out of yourself.
Why do you always try to paint yourself as the hero of a people?
I called you out... because of what you post.

You've liked posts which accuse farmers of receiving handouts...which neither you, or the accuser, have backed up at all.
Actually, I was responding to your post that I've quoted below...
ahh look, another Green, criminal vegan defender has arrived.
How nice!
You've based this on nothing... You have no facts that will back you up... All you've done is throw yourself on the cross and beg for sympathy in lieu of your evidence.
Let me, and the rest of the board, know when you grow a set and actually put some substance into your posts.
Stop asking about my testicles... we know you'll never have any of your own...
Oh Captain Obvious.
You deserve a medal.
I mean... You joke... but even when it's laid out for you, you still don't understand.
To you, 'subtlety' is a suburb in Melbourne...

Even though you have used a question mark... according to you, this is a statement. So please "LOL, come on then. You've made this statement. Best you back it up with some facts."
"LOL, come on then. You've made this statement. Best you back it up with some facts."

Martyr... How do you misspell a word you've quoted??

Ahh. When you assume you make an a-hole out of yourself.
Why do you always try to paint yourself as the hero of a people?
I called you out... because of what you post.

Actually, I was responding to your post that I've quoted below...

You've based this on nothing... You have no facts that will back you up... All you've done is throw yourself on the cross and beg for sympathy in lieu of your evidence.

Stop asking about my testicles... we know you'll never have any of your own...

I mean... You joke... but even when it's laid out for you, you still don't understand.
To you, 'subtlety' is a suburb in Melbourne...

This is all pretty difficult for you it seems.
We've had you calling me out for a spelling error.
Obsfucation over farming being automated in 30 years. LOL.
Me being a hero of the people...I'd love you to back that one up!
And you taliking about your balls...yet again.

There really isn't much point continuing unless you actually say something of substance.

This is all pretty difficult for you it seems.
We've had you calling me out for a spelling error.
I pointed out that you couldn't spell a word that you quoted... and it aligned to my point that you're an idiot martyr... You of course made a martyr of yourself out of it... As is your way.

Obsfucation over farming being automated in 30 years. LOL.
This is my third time asking you how farming won't be mostly automated over 30 years. You've done every victim blaming tactic you can think of, to avoid responding to that question...
And then you mi-spelt obfuscation ...
Lord knows you're good at making things unintelligible...

Me being a hero of the people
You're not... you delusional W*****...
What kind of loser claims that title???

And you taliking about your balls...yet again.
I asked you to stop talking about them... Please stop with your infatuation with my balls... it's creepy.
There really isn't much point continuing unless you actually say something of substance.
I asked you what part of farming couldn't be automated over the next 30 years... If you ever find the intestinal fortitude to respond, I''ll be happy to reply...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But Queensland's parochialism was cited as a positive a few pages back?
The buckets of tears from you Greens has been orgasmic for us. You know...we changed the unwinnable election...and you dickheads haven't stopped crying about it.'
It's delicious!
Please cry some more...PLEASE!

I pointed out that you couldn't spell a word that you quoted... and it aligned to my point that you're an idiot martyr... You of course made a martyr of yourself out of it... As is your way.

This is my third time asking you how farming won't be mostly automated over 30 years. You've done every victim blaming tactic you can think of, to avoid responding to that question...
And then you mi-spelt obfuscation ...
Lord knows you're good at making things unintelligible...

You're not... you delusional W*****...
What kind of loser claims that title???

I asked you to stop talking about them... Please stop with your infatuation with my balls... it's creepy.

I asked you what part of farming couldn't be automated over the next 30 years... If you ever find the intestinal fortitude to respond, I''ll be happy to reply...

ok, ok, ok.
You win I cna't sp'lel.
You'er balsl aer tniy.
yuo scuk ccok.

Now let's be serious.
I have no doubt whatsoever that farming will be more automated over time. Especially over 30 years.
It certainly has been over the last 30 years and I have applauded it.
But I need you to explain to me how this automation is going to evolve over the next 3 decades, because I simply don't know.
However, you seem to.

Tell me .
Please tell me.

Then, when you're finished...tell me how people in the industry are going to be obselete.
Which, afterall, was the point you were applauding.

Then, tell me why you think this further lack of emplyment is a good thing?

Now let's be serious.
I have no doubt whatsoever that farming will be more automated over time. Especially over 30 years.
It certainly has been over the last 30 years and I have applauded it.
Once again... after throwing yourself on the cross... You've agreed with my original post.

Next time, why don't you actually pause to think for 20 seconds?... Stop looking to play the victim all the time...

This campaigner is a ticking time bomb.

Oh, you're back, saying nothing as usual, but with seething anger about something of which you have zero understanding.
As usual.
....but you have relatives who are farmers...lolololol

Once again... after throwing yourself on the cross... You've agreed with my original post.

Next time, why don't you actually pause to think for 20 seconds?... Stop looking to play the victim all the time...

You asked me a question.
I said that I had no idea.
Piss, or get off the pot.

I would disagree with the premise of the thread title. I think Australia is fairly progressive apart from Queensland. The inner cities tend to be more progressive as people are less religious and have people tend to look at a variety of news.

I would disagree with the premise of the thread title. I think Australia is fairly progressive apart from Queensland. The inner cities tend to be more progressive as people are less religious and have people tend to look at a variety of news.

Just how hard was your head pulled in?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back