Will you be renewing for 2019

Will you be renewing at your same membership tier for season 2019?

• Yes

Votes: 150 57.9%
  • No

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Downgrading

Votes: 17 6.6%
  • I am cancelling my membership entirely

Votes: 21 8.1%
  • Undecided

Votes: 39 15.1%
  • 3 game membership

Votes: 2 0.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm renewing purely because I have front row seats I would never get back if I gave them up.

Unsure how many games I'll attend until changes are made.

I'd just like to know how people would have us protest otherwise? We can't cancel memberships. We can't bring dissident signs after 4 years of failure.

What should I do as a Port Adelaide supporter to turn the club around?

Write a stern email. Dont expect a reply though

We don't need flaky supporters who only hang around for the good times.

It's not as bad as 2011
So better of getting rid of the 20 odd thousand not rusted on fans then forever? Good idea.

2014 is no longer relevant. We only have 8 players left from the finals campaign.

Boak
Gray
Ebert
Wines
Hartlett
Broadbent
Jonas
Westhoff

Any hope we had of “recapturing” that magic is well and truly gone. This is a new team, Ken’s team, and so far it’s proven to be a bit of a fizzer.

Neade is still here :grimacing:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Decided to stick it out for another year with Club 1870. But it's getting harder.

Premiership fund will have to go though.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

It's worse than 2011. 2011 we had no reason to believe that we'd be any better than we were. Here in 2018 we should be better, we should be much better. But the muppets running the show off-field have dragged down what should be a top 4 quality list into midtable mediocrity and actively encouraged the most talented young player we've had since Tredrea to leave the club and end up at ****ing Hawthorn. And the main man at the head of all of this ****ery is signed on for the next three years after being given a contract extension a year before we needed to make that decision. Meanwhile, our membership department is enticing us to sign up for next year with a video about what a genuine football club we are, but oops, they blatantly plagiarised that video from another club.

This has been my worst year as a Port supporter by a long way. We've become Crows lite on and off the field this year. The old 'you may as well go support the Tingles!' catchcall from the Hinkleyites has never been truer. They're right, we all may as well be supporting the Tingles. Based on the evidence of 2018 we're just as plastic a franchise as they are.

Back