Preview Winning the Flag

Remove this Banner Ad

We will win a premiership when Brayshaw is captain. So not this year, maybe next year.

I’m all in on the Brayshaw/Serong ticket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This was always my thought too before the season started and throughout the 12 months prior. Constantly fantasizing about our B22 in 2026 onwards when our current club leaders Brayshaw / Young / Serong / Darcy etc have more maturity and experience under them and hit their primes. Wouldn't mind striking early now and then going for the inevitable dynasty run later but ;)

would just love to have a crack at Collingwood at the MCG the week after next in front of 100K. Nice big ground, probably in good weather. Drizzie with a running goal from the boundary to fire up the crowd. Would be sweet.
I don't think there will be a 100k for Collingwood Fremantle semi final.

65-70k at most

Something wrong here, doesn’t add up to 100%?
No team has 100% chance of winning. Was a hypothetical statement based on if all games were 50/50s só it only adds up to 50%. There are too many intangibles for this to be a viable argument but Huski mentioned he/she felt we were a 50/50 against any side and we were discussing the mathematics of that.

Full credit to the boys but we just got to take it one week at a time!
We’re not getting carried away.
Dogs next Saturday if we keep to our structures and put on some early scoreboard pressure we should make a show of it.

That will give us the confidence to head to kadinnia and beat the cats like earlier in the year.
Then dees at the G will be a replay of our last visit there.
Lions at the G for the last dance!
(Have you seen them dance at the G lately?)
⚓🏆⚓🏆

Full credit to the boys but we just got to take it one week at a time!
We’re not getting carried away.
Dogs next Saturday if we keep to our structures and put on some early scoreboard pressure we should make a show of it.

That will give us the confidence to head to kadinnia and beat the cats like earlier in the year.
Then dees at the G will be a replay of our last visit there.
Lions at the G for the last dance!
(Have you seen them dance at the G lately?)
⚓🏆⚓🏆
No my preseason prediction was 5th with a week 2 exit.
My expectation/pass mark for the year was a week 2 exit if we lose week 1 I’ll be very disappointed with the season.
If we pass week 2 I would be
ecstatic !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd like just once for someone involved in the club to be asked if we can win and they say something like "now that you mention it, we might just have an early one, maybe cozy up at home with Bob Murphy and watch Rings of Power on Amazon". Edit: with pyjamas and cocoa

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back