Golf World Golf thread - Foreign and Domestic

Remove this Banner Ad

rushing home to pregnant wife

I must say that all his talk of the preggers missus was starting to grate. Think her due date is weeks away?

There are many attractions of the life of a pro golfer. One of them being that you can still easily go to the golf course after your wife gives birth.

I think we're also forgetting Rory is invested in the new simulator golf league through TMRW sports. Id say its far more likely that its bullshit than truth but who knows. Nothing would surprise me. perhaps a bit of skullduggery going on.

I think we're also forgetting Rory is invested in the new simulator golf league through TMRW sports. Id say its far more likely that its bullshit than truth but who knows. Nothing would surprise me. perhaps a bit of skullduggery going on.
"I'd love to come on board Your Eminence, but I have sunk a bit of dough into a new sports venture with a crappy tent. I don't want to lose that investment."

"I think we can work something out for you Rory"

Well we always heard from the LIVers "LIV is Yasir's baby.. He won't walk away" (I still vomit when I hear that phrase).

Maybe Rory feels the same about his epic simulator league?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure what that is actually ranking? Scottie has only ever won tournaments between the dates of Feb 10 and April 14!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Using strokes gained averages over a period of time using strokes rather than their tournament results. Just a way to statistically rank how well a player is currently playing or how well they were playing at their peak.

Obviously from a trophy perspective you dont say Rory last year played better golf than during Brooks’ Major run a few years ago. Brooks only showed up at Majors so would never have a high SG anyway.

Have any of the LIV predictions not come true. Considering the stance Rory has taken since the beginning it would be quite the turn around.

PGA TOUR {Corales Puntacana}
B. Wu $5 at $81

PGA TOUR {RBC Heritage }
Cam Young $10 at $26
W. Zalatoris $10 at $31
J. T. Poston $5 at $61
C. Bezuidenhout $5 at $67
Ben An $10 at $51
L. Aberg $20 at $15

LPGA TOUR {The Chevron Championship} "The ladies first major of the year".
A. Furue $10 at $26
B. M. Henderson $10 at $26
S.Y . Kim $10 at $26
A. Thitikul $10 at $26
R. Zhang $10 at $26
Alison Lee $10 at $31
L. Li $5 at $126

Multi: Alison Lee and Ben An $5 for $7905 collect.
outlay: $135

BEN COLEYS TIPS
P. Cantlay
C. Morikawa
T. Kim
A. Hadwin
E. Cole
A. Svensson

IAN WILKERSONS TIPS
T. Fleetwood
Cam young
W. Zalatoris
T. Kim

PGA TOUR {Corales Puntacana}
B. Wu $5 at $81

PGA TOUR {RBC Heritage }
Cam Young $10 at $26
W. Zalatoris $10 at $31
J. T. Poston $5 at $61
C. Bezuidenhout $5 at $67
Ben An $10 at $51
L. Aberg $20 at $15

LPGA TOUR {The Chevron Championship} "The ladies first major of the year".
A. Furue $10 at $26
B. M. Henderson $10 at $26
S.Y . Kim $10 at $26
A. Thitikul $10 at $26
R. Zhang $10 at $26
Alison Lee $10 at $31
L. Li $5 at $126

Multi: Alison Lee and Ben An $5 for $7905 collect.
outlay: $135

BEN COLEYS TIPS
P. Cantlay
C. Morikawa
T. Kim
A. Hadwin
E. Cole
A. Svensson

IAN WILKERSONS TIPS
T. Fleetwood
Cam young
W. Zalatoris
T. Kim
You prompted me to look at Nelly's odds. $6 is pretty generous.

You prompted me to look at Nelly's odds. $6 is pretty generous.
Yeah its interesting, one way to look at it from a betting prospective is that she has won her last 4 starts, now on the LPGA Tour its hard for anyone to win 2 in a row let alone 5 and especially with so many major champions in the field. The other way, is her confidence is like "The towering inferno", boy oh boy is she hot, so the $6 will look pretty amazing come the last round if she's in contention. Being the first major of the year its going to be fascinating to see who can handle the pressure, take that next step, hold their form and announce themselves to the world.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back