Worsfold steps aside as West Coast coach

Remove this Banner Ad

He needed to go. That last game against the Crows is easily the worst footy I've seen from the Eagles. They we're like Melbourne levels of shithouse.

12 years is a long time to coach one club; things just start to get stale. His passion in the coaches box visibly decreased this last year from 3/10 to about 1/10. He has always seemed like a robot in pressers, but he at least used to show something in the box. Not anymore.

The spark is gone, and it is time to move on. I'd understand if he went to another club next year, but expect he will have some time away from the game.

Champion of the club, goes without saying. Thanks Woosh!

Club's heart and soul for the entirety of our existence. Has taken us to the Premiership three times, been a beacon on and off the field.

Club Champion award has been waiting for this day to assume the name it has had in waiting for a decade. The John Worsfold Medal.

wt6p7s.jpg

Premiership Captain
Premiership Coach
All round Good guy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Considering his personal life, i'm not surprised he's lost his passion to go on. And in the same token, I would think VERY unlikely that he will coach again in the very near future.

Really, really pleased that he got to go out on his terms instead of getting the sack. Thanks for everything Woosh.

Come on down Suma.

Considering his personal life, i'm not surprised he's lost his passion to go on. And in the same token, I would think VERY unlikely that he will coach again in the very near future.

Really, really pleased that he got to go out on his terms instead of getting the sack. Thanks for everything Woosh.

Come on down Suma.

Would West Coast try to derail Fremantles finals and poach Suma now and if it was Suma would Lyon want Suma to stay until they are out or go straight away ?

Might have already been posted but the eagles media manager sent texts to all the players before the media knew. He tweeted nicnat saying "didn't you get my text". So nothing wrong on eagles part, nicnats phone must have been off or something.

Might have already been posted but the eagles media manager sent texts to all the players before the media knew. He tweeted nicnat saying "didn't you get my text". So nothing wrong on eagles part, nicnats phone must have been off or something.
That's like a text breakup. Should get the players in so Woosha can let them know.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back