WORST AFL Players From the 90's onwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Israel Folau.

End it now.

THIS.

The guy has no idea what he's doing at the moment.

Seriously, I'm approaching 36 and have a worn out back and dodgy ankles but I guarantee I, and anyone else with half decent athleticism who actually played the game for a few years, would contribute more on the field than Izzy. And for a fraction of the cost.

Promoting the game blah blah. ;)

Ricky Mott: Sydney, Carlton

Thread over

I remember way back, it was probably '02, at one of the first Swans matches at Stadium Australia, poor ol' Ricky muffed a kick following a mark from dead in front and 25 metres away in the concluding stages of a match which ended in a Swans defeat.

Later on the wide concourse surrounding Stadium Australia, I saw in the distance a group of Swans players and fans, the fans were hurling abuse at Mott, though Luffy was there to back him up with some comebacks. First time I've seen Swans supporters attack their own so ferociously and Ricky deserved every second of it too! :eek:

I nominate Cameron Wight

I'm sure there are many one gamers and zero gamers who are worse than players named on this thread. But nobody has ever heard of them.

Honestly there should be a rule banning "worst player" threads. They are so pathetic.
You'd think the thread is more about sub-standard players who continually got games for the club over a period of time.

Your right, Jamar is terrible and there are many others. But JON is the worst player currently in the league, and if you don't believe have another look at the VFL final against Geelong. And to think you used a top 10 pick on him!

Going through the thread, this one stood out most :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lovett-Murray
Jason Blake
Ryan Houlihan
Mitch Robinson
Brent Prismall
Ricky Dyson
Henry Playfair
Nathern Ablett
Adam Mcphee
Rowan Jones
Quiten Lynch
Ashley Hanson
Zac Dawson
Raph and Xavier Clarke
Paul Thomas
Josh Fraser
Campbell Brown
Daniel Wells
Sam Wright
Sam Power
Brent Staker
Andrew Raines

Criteria needs to be expanded as we have some nuffy posters, oh Robert diRosa, Tim Allen james McClure would have to be very average.

Played about 6 good games in his life. Drafted on potential and barely hasn't devlivered you ****wit

Read what you are going to post before you click 'Submit Reply'...what you wrote doesn't make sense.

18 Possessions per game over a 156 game career, with 34 brownlow votes along the way.

Has been frustrating for North supporters, but doesn't belong in this thread.

The man can play.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back