The rankings (from best to worst) of the 127 VFL/AFL premiership teams

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha, Collingwood win a kudos less umpire sponsored flag and it sends their desperate supporters in search of some crazy way of boasting about it.

You would think a smarter supporter base might go looking somewhere other than trying to troll the supporters of the most recent dynasty team, but not these dingbats. :tearsofjoy:

As the Richmond Premiership drought grows so does the angst of their supporters. A lot of pain ahead for the Tigers with the limited list they have. 3 teams have already won flags since the Tigers and it is growing. I get it. I know it hard not being one of the Big 3 on 16 Premierships. I know it hurts.

As the Richmond Premiership drought grows so does the angst of their supporters. A lot of pain ahead for the Tigers with the limited list they have. 3 teams have already won flags since the Tigers and it is growing. I get it. I know it hard not being one of the Big 3 on 16 Premierships. I know it hurts.

Amusingly, you have just made a statement that Collingwood = Carlton = Essendon. 3 clubs that have won 1/3rd the amount of Grand Finals between them as Richmond has in the current millennium.

Speaking of droughts as you are so fond of doing...your team seems to have a habit of putting 30+ year droughts between Grand Final victories, 1958 + 32 years = 1990 + 33 years = 2023. If things don't go wrong you might be a chance 34 years from now. Congratulations on your projected 2057 Grand Final victory Collingwood. :tearsofjoy:

You are a post-war Collingwood supporter. You are not in any position to rank dynasties.
i know a right place a
It was definitely efficient but I think ending it on the weird COVID season and having no finals, EF exit and no finals to follow was a sour note to end on given 16 years of not winning a final preceded it.

Don't get me wrong, all dynasties and flags are great. But theirs was the flash pan version even compared to Brisbane who contended earlier and made a GF + EF the two seasons after.
Yep the Tiges landed themselves an Aldi dynasty - poor buggers.

Amusingly, you have just made a statement that Collingwood = Carlton = Essendon. 3 clubs that have won 1/3rd the amount of Grand Finals between them as Richmond has in the current millennium.

Speaking of droughts as you are so fond of doing...your team seems to have a habit of putting 30+ year droughts between Grand Final victories, 1958 + 32 years = 1990 + 33 years = 2023. If things don't go wrong you might be a chance 34 years from now. Congratulations on your projected 2057 Grand Final victory Collingwood. :tearsofjoy:
Might want to check your facts mate, you can't even get your own stats correct

Might want to check your facts mate, you can't even get your own stats correct

He is playing his usual game of 2010 not being a Grand Final win but being a Grand Final Replay win. He doesn’t realise just how desperate it makes him look.

Your desperation of leaving out 2010 shows how pathetic your attempts have become. It was funny at first, now it is just sad. You might worry about Grand Final wins. The big 3 worry about Premiership wins. The clubs on 16. For a club that was pushing a 40 year drought, you seem pretty knowledgeable about droughts. The only drought that counts is the current one and you are yet to win a Premiership in the modern era. Your drought grows and the pain and jealousy of Collingwood grows with it.

Your desperation of leaving out 2010 shows how pathetic your attempts have become. It was funny at first, now it is just sad. You might worry about Grand Final wins. The big 3 worry about Premiership wins. The clubs on 16. For a club that was pushing a 40 year drought, you seem pretty knowledgeable about droughts. The only drought that counts is the current one and you are yet to win a Premiership in the modern era. Your drought grows and the pain and jealousy of Collingwood grows with it.

But I didn't leave out 2010, I clearly listed it as one of your Premierships, you are too eager to find fault my agitated friend. I just like to distinguish between Premierships that come as a result of Grand Final victories, and those that come as a result of winning a mulligan do-again match. I am not unkind like you, so I credit all Premierships as Premierships regardless, I do not like to belittle other clubs' achievements. I just like to know who can get it done in Grand Finals and who can't. As a general rule, we can, and you can't. You just have to accept it comrade.

And yes, Richmond has a 3 year rest from our exhausting repeated Grand Final victories. Given teams on average win one in 18 years, I hate to inform you, but that probably doesn't actually count as a drought. The fact you are celebrating 3 years without a Tiger Grand Final victory so deliriously tells us how much our dynasty tore you up inside. You are a Collingwood supporter. So it is supposed to tear you up inside when we win Grand Finals, so carry on my friend. Speaking of which, and because you like to look at the most recent version of everything...how did the most recent Collingwood v Richmond Grand Final finish up?(Don't anyone let their kids look that result up, it is x rated.) :cool:

Edit: just got permission from the moderators to post this due to its shocking nature. The last time Collingwood met Richmond in a Grand Final was 1980, and the Tigers scored 23 goals and the Pies 9. Collingwood however did take great pleasure in beating Kevin "Hungry" Bartlett in that Grand Final. He only scored 7 goals in that match. :tearsofjoy:

Last edited:
But I didn't leave out 2010, I clearly listed it as one of your Premierships, you are too eager to find fault my agitated friend. I just like to distinguish between Premierships that come as a result of Grand Final victories, and those that come as a result of winning a mulligan do-again match. I am not unkind like you, so I credit all Premierships as Premierships regardless, I do not like to belittle other clubs' achievements. I just like to know who can get it done in Grand Finals and who can't. As a general rule, we can, and you can't. You just have to accept it comrade.

And yes, Richmond has a 3 year drought of Grand Final victories. Given teams on average win one in 18 years, I hate to inform you, but that probably doesn't actually count as a drought. The fact you are celebrating 3 years without a Tiger Grand Final victory so deliriously tells us how much our dynasty tore you up inside. You are a Collingwood supporter. So it is supposed to tear you up inside when we win Grand Finals, so carry on my friend. Speaking of which, and because you like to look at the most recent version of everything...how did the most recent Collingwood v Richmond Grand Final finish up?(Don't anyone let their kids look that result up, it is x rated.) :cool:

Your Premiership drought is actually into its 4th year by the way.

Let’s get the stats right for everyone so we can all see why the Tigers hurt so much over Collingwood

Collingwood vs Richmond

Head to Head
Collingwood 121
Richmond 92

Grand Finals vs each other
Collingwood 4
Richmond 2

Most recent finals win
Collingwood
Richmond has not beaten Collingwood in a final for 43 years. Soon to be 44

Most recent win
Collingwood

Premiership Droughts
Collingwood 1.5 months
Richmond - Into its 4th year

Most Members
Collingwood

Holds almost every crowd record
Collingwood

Premierships - Collingwood 16
Richmond 13

That’s why the Tigers hurt so much. We own them. Always have. Always will.

Last edited:
Your Premiership drought is actually into its 4th year by the way.

Let’s get the stats right for everyone so we can all see why the Tigers hurt so much over Collingwood

Collingwood vs Richmond

Head to Head
Collingwood 121
Richmond 92

Grand Finals vs each other
Collingwood 4
Richmond 2

Most recent finals win
Collingwood

Most recent win
Collingwood

Premiership Droughts
Collingwood 1.5 months
Richmond - Into its 4th year

Most Members
Collingwood

Holds almost every crowd record
Collingwood

Premierships - Collingwood 16
Richmond 13

That’s why the Tigers hurt so much. We own them. Always have. Always will.

Lol, tries to define the whole modern era as 2023 only then trots out 100+ year old ancient history. Let's clear the air then shall we. With some facts about who has done exactly what most recently out of Collingwood and Richmond. :)

Most recent Grand Final victory: Collingwood

Most recent Grand Final victory by a convincing margin: Richmond, Richmond, Richmond.

Most recent h2h finals victory: Collingwood

Most recent run of successive h2h finals victories: Richmond, 6

Most recent GF h2h: Richmond by 81 points

Overall GF h2h scores: Collingwood by a measly 1 point, campaigners

Most recent h2h victory: Collingwood.

Most recent victory by a convincing margin: Richmond 2022, 27 points.

Most recent string of more than 2 consecutive victories h2h: Richmond, 4

Most recent b2b flags: Richmond 2019-20

Most recent dynasty: Richmond 2017-19-20, Richmond 67-69-73-74-80.

Most recent to achieve 100k members for the first time in their entire existence after Richmond had already done it 5 times: Collingwood

Most recent to have a racist scandal: Collingwood

Most recent to sack a coach and pretend they haven't sacked them: Collingwood(Buckley) Collingwood(Malthouse)

Most recent to have a drug scandal: Collingwood(Ginnivan) Collingwood(Sidebottom) Collingwood(Sam Murray) Collingwood(Josh Thomas) Collingwood(Lachie Keefe), basically, Collingwood = illicit drugs

Most recent to employ someone from the other club to coach them: Collingwood(Craig McCopy) Collingwood(Tom Hafey)

Most recent to recruit dregs from the other club: Collingwood(Oleg Markov)

Most recent run of 7 or more consecutive MCG finals crowds >90,000: Richmond(9, unbroken)

But Collingwood own us apparently. :tearsofjoy:

Lol, tries to define the whole modern era as 2023 only then trots out 100+ year old ancient history. Let's clear the air then shall we. With some facts about who has done exactly what most recently out of Collingwood and Richmond. :)

Most recent Grand Final victory: Collingwood

Most recent Grand Final victory by a convincing margin: Richmond, Richmond, Richmond.

Most recent h2h finals victory: Collingwood

Most recent run of successive h2h finals victories: Richmond, 6

Most recent GF h2h: Richmond by 81 points

Overall GF h2h scores: Collingwood by a measly 1 point, campaigners

Most recent h2h victory: Collingwood.

Most recent victory by a convincing margin: Richmond 2022, 27 points.

Most recent string of more than 2 consecutive victories h2h: Richmond, 4

Most recent b2b flags: Richmond 2019-20

Most recent dynasty: Richmond 2017-19-20, Richmond 67-69-73-74-80.

Most recent to achieve 100k members for the first time in their entire existence after Richmond had already done it 5 times: Collingwood

Most recent to have a racist scandal: Collingwood

Most recent to sack a coach and pretend they haven't sacked them: Collingwood(Buckley) Collingwood(Malthouse)

Most recent to have a drug scandal: Collingwood(Ginnivan) Collingwood(Sidebottom) Collingwood(Sam Murray) Collingwood(Josh Thomas) Collingwood(Lachie Keefe), basically, Collingwood = illicit drugs

Most recent to employ someone from the other club to coach them: Collingwood(Craig McCopy) Collingwood(Tom Hafey)

Most recent to recruit dregs from the other club: Collingwood(Oleg Markov)

Most recent run of 7 or more consecutive MCG finals crowds >90,000: Richmond(9, unbroken)

But Collingwood own us apparently. :tearsofjoy:

Someone is hurting. We own you and you know it, hence why you have to move onto racial scandals etc. So sad. I also forgot head to head scores. Collingwood 18218 and the Tigers 17102.

Come join us in the 16 Club then start talking.
Sweet 16

Someone is hurting. We own you and you know it, hence why you have to move onto racial scandals etc. So sad. I also forgot head to head scores. Collingwood 18218 and the Tigers 17102.

Come join us in the 16 Club then start talking.
Sweet 16

You sound like one of the nuffy Collingwood supporters you see at the footy.

Just to be clear, since Richmond joined the competition, the Premiership tally is:

14 Carlton, Essendon, Collingwood

13 Richmond Hawthorn

We dgaf about your 6 team comp flags won while we were tearing up the better established competition with a much greater history and tradition.

Things Collingwood has done that no other club has achieved, especially Richmond: Lose a Grand Final to St Kilda, wtaf. :tearsofjoy:

You sound like one of the nuffy Collingwood supporters you see at the footy.

Just to be clear, since Richmond joined the competition, the Premiership tally is:

14 Carlton, Essendon, Collingwood

13 Richmond Hawthorn

We dgaf about your 6 team comp flags won while we were tearing up the better established competition with a much greater history and tradition.

Things Collingwood has done that no other club has achieved, especially Richmond: Lose a Grand Final to St Kilda, wtaf. :tearsofjoy:

Now the personal insults start because your arguments are failing so miserably.
Let's keep it simple to premierships even though we dominate you in all areas.

Premierships
Collingwood 16
Richmond 13

Premierships vs each other
Collingwood 4
Richmond 2

Premiership droughts
Collingwood 1.5 months
Richmond 4 years

Game set match. Now go have a discussion with Melbourne which is a club at your level and see who is better. Leave the Greatest discussion to the clubs of Collingwood, Carlton and Essendon. Talk to me when you win your 16th.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now the personal insults start because your arguments are failing so miserably.
Let's keep it simple to premierships even though we dominate you in all areas.

Premierships
Collingwood 16
Richmond 13

Premierships vs each other
Collingwood 4
Richmond 2

Premiership droughts
Collingwood 1.5 months
Richmond 4 years

Game set match. Now go have a discussion with Melbourne which is a club at your level and see who is better. Leave the Greatest discussion to the clubs of Collingwood, Carlton and Essendon. Talk to me when you win your 16th.

Collingwood last won a Grand Final against Richmond 94 years ago, the year before Clint Eastwood was born. Years before the Nazi Party came to power in Germany. ******* Vera Lynn wasn't even heard of at the time. Don Bradman had only just debuted for Australia and penicillin was years away from being purified sufficiently for it to be used medically.

And you are trying to boast about it still, because nobody gaf about your umpire sponsored scrape through 3 finals at your home ground, 2 against interstate teams flag.

Come and chat to us when your team wins 2 Grand Final within 32 years of each other, after you have added a 3rd - within 4 years. :)

Collingwood last won a Grand Final against Richmond 94 years ago, the year before Clint Eastwood was born. Years before the Nazi Party came to power in Germany. ******* Vera Lynn wasn't even heard of at the time. Don Bradman had only just debuted for Australia and penicillin was years away from being purified sufficiently for it to be used medically.

And you are trying to boast about it still, because nobody gaf about your umpire sponsored scrape through 3 finals at your home ground, 2 against interstate teams flag.

Come and chat to us when your team wins 2 Grand Final within 32 years of each other, after you have added a 3rd - within 4 years. :)

As I said go have a chat with supporters of a club at your level. Stay away from the 16 club, you are not deserving.

Hand on heart I'd forgotten all about it till I read this thread. Kind of wonder how it happened.

Collingwood bubble Reg. You could be forgiven for thinking no world exists outside the AIA Centre of Decadence. But there is an ever growing list of clubs who have had Premiership dynasties within the last 90 years...

Melbourne twice
Hawthorn twice
Geelong
Brisbane
Richmond twice
Essendon
Carlton twice

I can tell you from experiencing it on multiple occasions, it is pretty good. :)

Collingwood bubble Reg. You could be forgiven for thinking no world exists outside the AIA Centre of Decadence. But there is an ever growing list of clubs who have had Premiership dynasties within the last 90 years...

Melbourne twice
Hawthorn twice
Geelong
Brisbane
Richmond twice
Essendon
Carlton twice

I can tell you from experiencing it on multiple occasions, it is pretty good. :)
yeah i can see how happy all the richmond supporters are currently. must be awesome

Melbourne twice
Hawthorn twice
Geelong
Brisbane
Richmond twice
Essendon
Carlton twice

Dynasty lol. There has only ever been one dynasty. Come and talk to me when you have won 4 in a row

Attachments

• IMG_3023.png
    IMG_3023.png
    328.4 KB · Views: 10
Dynasty lol. There has only ever been one dynasty. Come and talk to me when you have won 4 in a row
Don't ya love how Meteoric Liar gets all pedantic about Grand Final wins and statistical outliers, but is happy to talk about Richmond 'playing in finals' in 2022 and considers 3 premierships in 4 years, without finishing top of the ladder in any of those premiership years, and doing absolutely nothing for decades either side of those premierships - a dynasty.

Oh my.

Don't ya love how Meteoric Liar gets all pedantic about Grand Final wins and statistical outliers, but is happy to talk about Richmond 'playing in finals' in 2022 and considers 3 premierships in 4 years, without finishing top of the ladder in any of those premiership years, and doing absolutely nothing for decades either side of those premierships - a dynasty.

Oh my.

Facts are not lies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back