2nds WSU GIANTS - NEAFL 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They nearly cooked it, but a couple of youngsters in Jack Powell (actually, Owen-Auburn maybe) with a few bounces from halfback through the guts, and Connor Byrne with a snap from 40 out, just linked up for a massive goal to give us an 8 point lead late in the 3rd.

Last edited:
Down day for Stewart but he's asserting himself late. Barrett goals and we're back in the lead mid-way through the 4th. Gonna be a long quarter after Zak Jones was stretchered off.

Bloody brilliant result, and well played out to the end. Congratulations to all the boys, both main list and top-ups/academy boys who have filled in during the season. Great cheer there for Connor Owen-Auburn, seriously hope that we're looking at a rookie list for him. Huge cheer for Sam Reid too. :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Commiserations to the Swans, played hard to the end. Difficult weekend for your players and supporters with two losses in NEAFL and firsts. Hope that Zak Jones can bounce back quickly.

uUV8eaR.png

ZnjUfTa.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats guys.
I always keep an eye on you guys having known Adam Kennedy since he was a kid.
I'm torn I love watching you play but I'm shattered for Kenners losing his spot at such an unfortunate time.
He was bloody terrific today but geez it's tough to get in from here.

Congrats guys.
I always keep an eye on you guys having known Adam Kennedy since he was a kid.
I'm torn I love watching you play but I'm shattered for Kenners losing his spot at such an unfortunate time.
He was bloody terrific today but geez it's tough to get in from here.

Yep, and with his game today he'll be named emergency again.

Thanks for that - just a question though - the last two columns MVP & TVotes?
Who? What? When? Where? How?
MVP is the NEAFL MVP votes. Unfortunately the public vote stopped at Round 18 and the NEAFL has not released the votes of Rounds 19-21.

TVotes is a simple system I use based on the best players named for each game. 1st player named gets 6 votes, 2nd gets 5 down to 6th getting 1.

MVP is the NEAFL MVP votes. Unfortunately the public vote stopped at Round 18 and the NEAFL has not released the votes of Rounds 19-21.

TVotes is a simple system I use based on the best players named for each game. 1st player named gets 6 votes, 2nd gets 5 down to 6th getting 1.

Ahh, so TVotes is your own system. I was wondering how Zac Williams got 4 votes for one game. So it's not really offical or anything.

BTW - cheers for all your work in this thread throughout the year. Really appreciate it.

Ahh, so TVotes is your own system. I was wondering how Zac Williams got 4 votes for one game. So it's not really offical or anything.

BTW - cheers for all your work in this thread throughout the year. Really appreciate it.
It's my system but it's based on the official best players list which I believe is provided by each club at the end of the match. So it's kinda official in that sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back