WWE King & Queen of the Ring, Sunday 26th May 2024, 3am AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

from the "lovely" kingdom of Saudi Arabia...

Cody Rhodes (c) vs Logan Paul (Undisputed WWE Championship)
Becky Lynch (c) vs Liv Morgan (Women's World Championship)
Sami Zayn (c) vs Bronson Reed vs Chad Gable (Intercontinental Championship)
King of the Ring final:
Gunther vs Randy Orton
Queen of the Ring final: Lyra Valkyrie vs Nia Jax

Pre-show match:
Bianca Bel Air & Jade Cargill vs Candice LeRae & Indi Hartwell (WWE Women's Tag Team Championship)

Last edited:
Cody unfortunately retains but he will though I’ve loved this short feud
Liv def Becky (more hope than anything else can’t stand Becky)
Sami to retain its too early for gable to win leave that for a main PPV singles
Gunther def Orton (I like heels winning these)
Nia Jax wins the Queen of Ring

I’m just glad as Orton and Gunther don’t seem to be the types to parade around wearing a crown and cape for the next few months.

Gunther might hahaha would be funny

I’m just glad as Orton and Gunther don’t seem to be the types to parade around wearing a crown and cape for the next few months.
Gunther could march around like an emperor with badges on his jacket.

Gunther might hahaha would be funny

Hope he doesn't go down that route.

It's the complete opposite of what he's about. I even hope he cuts a promo saying he's not going play dress up like the winners before him.

There's not many old school arse kicking wrestling types across the industry anymore, so I hope he doesn't become a caricature.

Cody unfortunately retains but he will though I’ve loved this short feud
Liv def Becky (more hope than anything else can’t stand Becky)
Sami to retain its too early for gable to win leave that for a main PPV singles
Gunther def Orton (I like heels winning these)
Nia Jax wins the Queen of Ring
Wait till Roman comes back and all will be in order

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dirty Dom says he's in Saudi to stop Liv winning the title, but his interference "backfires". I reckon they may be working together.
Great IC Title triple threat match, crowd was really hot for Zayn.
Fine with Nia having a heel Queen of the Ring run over Valkyria who I thought was getting pushed too quickly.
Orton vs Gunther was good, but Orton's shoulder looked up right in front of the ref. Happy with Gunther winning.

Fine with Nia having a heel Queen of the Ring run over Valkyria who I thought was getting pushed too quickly.
realistically Nia vs Bayley is the bigger match; plus they've raised Lyra's stock to introduce her to the main roster so her time will come. Also probably don't need both monarchs on the same brand.

Not fan of Sami getting booked like Cena mid 2000's, also hope this doesn't have Chad into a long program with Otis. Great match though, apart from the clothesline spot which was stretched out way too long.

Gunther and Randy good too, although I wasn't a fan of the finish. Would have given him the clean win.

Booked as good as you could for the rest but the overall event was ok.

Just starting now.

Interesting how Michael Cole mentioned the 'night-life' of the city during the introduction, in a country where alcohol is prohibited.

What the hell does a city's night-life offer without a place for a drink or two? 😅

Just starting now.

Interesting how Michael Cole mentioned the 'night-life' of the city during the introduction, in a country where alcohol is prohibited.

What the hell does a city's night-life offer without a place for a drink or two? 😅
could be wrong, but I read you can drink in hotels.

Just starting now.

could be wrong, but I read you can drink in hotels.

The two globally-focused cities (Jedda, Riyadh) have "zones" where alcohol is permitted (and they absolutely fleece you for it.) Similar in the UAE, Qatar, Bahrain etc.

Outside of grog, they're a society of moneyed up 25-50 year olds. They love the high life as much as anyone else.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back