WWE Network (On Foxtel, Kayo and Binge)

Do you think you'll get the WWE Network?

• I'll get it

Votes: 69 63.9%
  • I'll pass

Votes: 39 36.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The one thing I would change about the network is that they categorised the shows into eras or at least put all the shows in one section so that you could watch everything in order.

For example go back to attitude era and it would just play through shows and ppv’s.

The way it is set up is that while it’s possible to watch everything in order it’s , very frustrating having to flick back and forth all the time

Can't understand this, they need a chronological order by company not just by show (ie Raw, Smackdown, PPVs)

(not on Network, but presumably A&E will show it at some point?)

Biographies sound good. Most Wanted Treasures might be hit or miss depending how much screen time HHH and Stephanie get.

Here's the full list of new programming coming in March:

Documentaries --

• Goldberg at 54 (premiering Sunday, March 7)
  • HEAVEN (premiering Sunday, March 7)
  • WWE Chronicle: Damian Priest
  • Meeting Stone Cold
  • The Birth of the Stunner (Peacock and WWE Network)
  • The Day Of: WWE Elimination Chamber 2021 (Peacock and WWE Network)
  • WWE Icons: Beth Phoenix (Peacock and WWE Network)
Original series --

• Steve Austin's Broken Skull Sessions with Randy Orton (Peacock and WWE Network)
  • The 50 Greatest Women (Peacock and WWE Network)
  • WWE Icons Revisited: Beth Phoenix (Peacock and WWE Network)
  • Total Bellas season six (Peacock and WWE Network)
In-ring --

• WWE Fastlane 2021 (Peacock and WWE Network)
  • Classic content: 10 more episodes of WCW Saturday Night (Peacock and WWE Network)
Best of --

• "Stone Cold" Steve Austin (Peacock and WWE Network)
  • WrestleMania in the 2010s (Peacock and WWE Network)

Americans getting shafted in the changeover.

" After signing up, Peacock streamers can access every PPV show from the last calendar year, every WrestleMania, the most recent/current episodes of Broken Skull Sessions, Chronicle and Icons, NXT the day after it airs on USA, both Raw and SmackDown episodes 30 days after they air live, WWE documentaries and more. The release said the entire WWE Network archive will be available on Peacock by this August's SummerSlam. "

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feel bad for the Yanks. Pretty tough to go from the fantastic library to a shell of it's former self. Almost like the company has ended or been sold or something.

Only good wrestling podcast The Lapsed Fan may struggle from here with the limited library. So sad.

anyone else get the email for the first month for $0.99 deal to resubscribe?
I unsubscribed from there emails

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Back