WWE Network (On Foxtel, Kayo and Binge)

Do you think you'll get the WWE Network?

• I'll get it

Votes: 69 63.9%
  • I'll pass

Votes: 39 36.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Recommend anyone to start watching Raw and all the PPVs from Jan 2001 onwards.

Started watching 1997 about 8 or 9 years ago watched through 98 and 99 currently up to WM2000. So hard to get thru once they started Smackdown not to mention watching current ppvs, nxt, trying to get into pwg and Lucha Underground plus the odd NJPW show - there's only so many hours in a week I can watch wrestling haha

Stuck in bed sick and chucked on WM2000 - get up to the main event only to realise the copy I have (a DVD release) has removed the triple threat Euro-Continental match between Benoit/Angle/Jericho! Did they remove all Benoit matches from ppvs when releasing then on DVD? Is this match on the network version? Very annoyed because I remember this as the best match on the card next to the tag titles match.

Stuck in bed sick and chucked on WM2000 - get up to the main event only to realise the copy I have (a DVD release) has removed the triple threat Euro-Continental match between Benoit/Angle/Jericho! Did they remove all Benoit matches from ppvs when releasing then on DVD? Is this match on the network version? Very annoyed because I remember this as the best match on the card next to the tag titles match.

The Benoit incident was way after the original DVD release. Should be on the network version too, they just don't publicise it. Is your dvd an official release? I'm certain it was on the WM anthology set.

The Benoit incident was way after the original DVD release. Should be on the network version too, they just don't publicise it. Is your dvd an official release? I'm certain it was on the WM anthology set.

Yeah it's an official release I downloaded don't know which version though - it's one that doesn't have any of the wwf signs blurred out though.

Yeah it's an official release I downloaded don't know which version though - it's one that doesn't have any of the wwf signs blurred out though.

While I don't own the original (unblurred) version, I don't believe the match was removed (even on the Tagged Classics version in the UK)? Weird!

Just checked for you, the network does have the full match. The WWF logo is not blurred. It's as it was in 2000!

Gonna watch that match again now, thanks for the reminder. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just re-watched the Paul Heyman biography, really cool to see what he did to get involved in the business. Really wish he worked with more guys apart from Lesnar he is such a good asset to WWE

worked so well for Cesaro, Ryback and Curtis Axel.

anyone watch the new show 'Bring It to the Table'?
Yeah I like that Rosenberg guy. Brought up a lot of topics fans like me would ask.

JBL and Heyman annoyed me a bit with some of their answers. They acted like corporate lackeys.

Yeah I like that Rosenberg guy. Brought up a lot of topics fans like me would ask.

JBL and Heyman annoyed me a bit with some of their answers. They acted like corporate lackeys.

If you don't know him, he's got a podcast every week called Cheap Heat. Used to be a lot better but it's still not a bad listen

Back