WWE Network (On Foxtel, Kayo and Binge)

Do you think you'll get the WWE Network?

• I'll get it

Votes: 69 63.9%
  • I'll pass

Votes: 39 36.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

who wants 3 months free? not sure how well it works for expired subscriptions, as when I signed back in it only offered me 1 month when I cancelled? (maybe I should have used a new email address?)

EDIT: I think it may be automatically set as 1 month just for cancellations (obviously). Even if I only get 1 month instead of 3 months, free is free.

Last edited:
For a limited time, WWE is offering free access to a "vast portion" of the WWE Network library.

WWE made the announcement today, touting that every WrestleMania, Royal Rumble, SummerSlam, Survivor Series, and NXT TakeOver and NXT UK TakeOver event are included in the programming that's been made available to watch for free via watch.wwe.com.

Recent episodes of Raw and SmackDown are also available to watch for free, but that's limited to episodes from this year and near the end of 2019.
WWE also lists that every WWE 24, WWE Untold, Steve Austin’s Broken Skull Sessions, their Ruthless Aggression docuseries and Monday Night War docuseries, the A Future WWE: The FCW Story documentary, and "much, much more" are among the programming that's available for free.

can someone tell me

Do you get all raw/smackdown episodes?

Just thinking of getting this to go through history to fill in the no sports era.

If just PPVs im maybe 40% likely to do it.
But if I can watch all raws and smackdowns (and even ecw and nxt) that goes to 100% likely.

can someone tell me

Do you get all raw/smackdown episodes?

Just thinking of getting this to go through history to fill in the no sports era.

If just PPVs im maybe 40% likely to do it.
But if I can watch all raws and smackdowns (and even ecw and nxt) that goes to 100% likely.

All episodes of Raw, Smackdown & NXT--- there is gaps for the old WWECW, Heat, Velocity & etc--- but there is a four week delay on Raw & Smackdown.

That's for the paid version of the subscription. The current free trial just has Raw & Smackdown to recent episodes (a few months worth), NXT Takeovers & the 'Big 4' PPV's.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I used to always watch it through my bluray player but apparently its no longer available on that, went to open it the other day and it suddenly disappeared along with a couple of other apps, very disappointing. Watched Mania through the old HDMI cable from the computer but hopefully the Apple TV comes soon and I can use that to stream to my TV.

more WWF Superstars eps - Dec 1992 to Mar 1993

When are we going to get the golden years of 1986 to 1989?

That being said the legend that is Bert/Burt Styles - the best jobber name ever lives in early 90s WWF.

When are we going to get the golden years of 1986 to 1989?

That being said the legend that is Bert/Burt Styles - the best jobber name ever lives in early 90s WWF.

‘they don’t own the rights to the name “Superstars of Wrestling”, so they would have to blur it.

First time I watched taker/foley hell in a cell since the ppv aired.

Man forgot what a brutal match that was foley was a complete nut job also didn’t know that taker wrestled with a fckd ankle

At the time it seemed crazy but now looking back it just seems insane! How could a guy that big take a bump like that off the top of the cage with nothing but a narrow announcers table to break his fall? How did he not break his back/hip? What would have happened if he was off by a foot or two? He would've killed himself and probably any spectators/commentators unlucky enough to be in his path.

Seeing him take that second (inadvertent) bump through the cage makes your eyes water as well. If that was unplanned then what exactly was the plan? How were they going to get off of the cage? Or was the plan to end the match up there? So lucky it happened above the ring or there could've very well been another Owen Hart tragedy on our hands there.

I recently rewatched the Foley/HHH HIAC from No Way Out 2000. Even then, 18 months after the cell gave way at KOTR 98, they were doing moves on the side of the cage (so not above the ring) that if the cage had've given way could've killed one of them.

Great times!

Anyone know why ECW Supercard Born To Be Wired (1997) isn't on the network? It seems they've uploaded a majority if not all other ECW Supercards but that's not on there. Surely it's not due to the "graphic nature" of the Sabu/Funk match, there must be other matches uploaded as bad if not worse? Or have they failed to upload those as well (eg the Taipei Death Match between Ian and Axl Rotten )

Anyone know why ECW Supercard Born To Be Wired (1997) isn't on the network? It seems they've uploaded a majority if not all other ECW Supercards but that's not on there. Surely it's not due to the "graphic nature" of the Sabu/Funk match, there must be other matches uploaded as bad if not worse? Or have they failed to upload those as well (eg the Taipei Death Match between Ian and Axl Rotten )

might be in the batch of ECW Supercards to upload. they don't do everything in one hit.

Back