WWE Network (On Foxtel, Kayo and Binge)

Do you think you'll get the WWE Network?

• I'll get it

Votes: 69 63.9%
  • I'll pass

Votes: 39 36.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

This is being done to undermine some wrestling convention who are showing it the following weekend, after they got the match through the proper channels.

How does airing the Bret Hart Vs Tom Magee match on the WWE Network impact Starrcast??

There would be NO ONE that may've attended the Hart/Magee Live show during Starrcast that now won't go because it's been released on the WWE Network.

Starrcast has 20 live shows in Vegas the same weekend as Double or Nothing.

It's the equivalent of saying that during Grand Final week in 2017 the Richmond Football Club undermined the Grand Final Parade because they had a public appearance by Shaun Grigg somewhere else.

Our goal is always to provide you with the best possible viewing experience on WWE Network. Unfortunately, several device manufacturers have stopped updating the operating system of older products, which may impact your ability to stream high-quality video. As such, the WWE Network app will no longer be available on the devices listed below starting May 21, 2019:

• Amazon Fire Tablets
• Apple TV - 3rd Generation and earlier models
• LG - 2016 and earlier models
• PlayStation 3
• Samsung - 2016 and earlier models
• Samsung and Sony Blu-Ray Players
• Sony - non Android TVs
• Windows 10 Desktop
• Xbox 360

:eek:

Well there goes my great idea of using my son's old Playstation 3 to watch the network while he hogs the TV.

at least the navigation looks better. would be good if you could watch the shows at 1.5x speed or something (and have proper foreign commentary without the muted crowd). The Superstars bios crap can piss off.

wait and see for the tiered pricing/content changes.

Watching Raw in 1998, can definitely tell laser pointers where becoming the rage because they ruined just about every promo for a time, safe to say laser pointers are only useful for making cats and dogs go mental haha
That's one thing I'm glad isn't in wrestling anymore. Could blind a guy with it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well the Network finally discontinued on my 2015 LG Smart TV. Spewing. Seems pretty amateur that it’s now not available

That's ridiculous.

I have a Pansonic Oled and i have the app, but when i click on login to put my email address in, i get no text box..
WWE really know how to please the fans, s**t content and a broken app.

I'm ready to chuck the network in - the performance has been rubbish since the upgrade. We don't have NBN yet and my wife wants to keep the subscription going until we get it. Meanwhile, she thought we could Chromecast it - the performance was worse. I instead went to youtube and watched some classic All Japan (link below - one of the greatest matches ever), old Memphis, a great Mid South brawl - and it all streamed beautifully.

Well the Network finally discontinued on my 2015 LG Smart TV. Spewing. Seems pretty amateur that it’s now not available

Are you sure it wasn't just because of the new network update?

My 2018 Samsung wouldn't work with the old network app and i had to down load the new one and its working agai

I love the lay out of the new network, so much easier to navigate to find episodes of what you want to watch. But my free trial is about to end (old network had a mate's log in and now i can't find those details any more and don't have a lot of contact with him... gah) I don't watch enough old stuff to justify another $10 fee on top of my Stan, Netflix and Spotify subs

Ah well!

Back