WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Roman back yet???

Still Waiting Office Tv GIF by The Office

Hopefully he stays away for the exact same length of time that he was champion (a good couple of years at least!).

Yeah unfortunately some 'fans' don't realise how good he actually was!!!

Keep enjoying Mid Card Rhodes

Roman is as boring as watching paint dry, his matches followed the same formula over and over and over again.
Can't wrestle
Boring on the microphone (having Heyman hid a lot of his deficiencies).

Roman is as boring as watching paint dry, his matches followed the same formula over and over and over again.
Can't wrestle
Boring on the microphone (having Heyman hid a lot of his deficiencies).
🙄🙄🙄 yet people tuned in... I'm sure u used to say the same thing about Cenas matches having the same formula over and over again??

Sorry not all wrestlers are great on the mic but rather him then the slim shady look alike with a lisp

🙄🙄🙄 yet people tuned in... I'm sure u used to say the same thing about Cenas matches having the same formula over and over again??

Sorry not all wrestlers are great on the mic but rather him then the slim shady look alike with a lisp

I actually did say the same with Cena :D :p
And I still dislike Randy Orton (has the look, but for mine I struggle with his moveset outside of the surprise RKO)

Can't stand LA Knight (discount Rock wannabe).

I actually did say the same with Cena :D :p
And I still dislike Randy Orton (has the look, but for mine I struggle with his moveset outside of the surprise RKO)

Can't stand LA Knight (discount Rock wannabe).
Ok your last sentence there is something we can agree on... LA midcard does my damn head in, absolutely tries to sound like the rock and austin... if they really rated him, he would've won something meaningful by now

Since Roman is not the champ, I'm fine with whatever schedule they have for him.

As long as RAW and SD have world champs that wrestle on TV regularly. Maybe even the odd world title match on TV too.

If Roman comes back and is involved in a feud that involves factions or one without a title, then great.

You do realise even when Roman was still the champ, this is his annual 6 month holiday…

So you’re complaint is you’d rather no champion on the show…🙄🙄🙄🙄

You do realise even when Roman was still the champ, this is his annual 6 month holiday…

So you’re complaint is you’d rather no champion on the show…🙄🙄🙄🙄
I'd rather a pure main eventer that had one of the best story lines going around then a mid carder then Rhodes... but enjoy him as champ, I'm sure u fans will eventually get bored of him and boo him soon 🙄🙄👍👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean I'm a fan of both Reigns and Rhodes so while I miss Reigns, Rhodes as champion has been great to me. Both are worthy World Champions and are the rightful top babyface and heel of the company.
I just don't rate Cody and never have... if someone told me a few years ago that he would dethrone reigns, I would've laughed thinking you're an idiot yet here we are lol

I just don't rate Cody and never have... if someone told me a few years ago that he would dethrone reigns, I would've laughed thinking you're an idiot yet here we are lol
I definitely think Rhodes has warranted the success he's achieved, that's just me though, he isn't for everyone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back