WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Then we've seen our fair share of good and bad :p

giphy.gif

I just don't rate Cody and never have... if someone told me a few years ago that he would dethrone reigns, I would've laughed thinking you're an idiot yet here we are lol

If someone said a few years ago that Roman would have held the belt for 3 years and defended it 5 times, I would have laughed at them and thought you’re an idiot, yet we suffered through it.

If someone said a few years ago that Roman would have held the belt for 3 years and defended it 5 times, I would have laughed at them and thought you’re an idiot, yet we suffered through it.
Suffered?? It was a privilege and honour!!!!!

Best 3 year span since Stone Cold was champ

Plus I'm pretty sure he defended it more then 5 times, just sayin

Seemed strange to have tama beat LA ..

Wonder if they’ll go key vs tama..

How much longer jimmy out injured he could make the save ?

I mean Gunther vs Randy seems ok but theirs nothing behind it to make it interesting other than 2 good wrestlers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not every angle has to be full blown cinema style storyline. Gunther vs Randy would be a great final.

Finally getting KoTR back in a meaningful way with legit top guys in the tournament, Bloodline story doesn't need it.

Tama or Jey don't need to be in the final either.

Hard cam footage of the dark match before Smackdown got leaked. The OC vs Cedric and Ashante.

As well as the No.1 Contenders match for the WWE Speed Title for this Wednesday between Tyler Bate and Ivar (Apollo Crews subbed in for Ivar due to injury).

WWE Speed Title match for this Friday:

Really digging the Gable/Zayn story with Otis. Noticed Gable talking to the Creed Bros.

Also love Bron Breakker just destroying everyone. Gunther's empty arena promo was good as well.

Sucks that Iyo lost in the Queen of the Ring Semi. Don't care about any of Bianca, Jax or Valkyria at all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back